Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Mayim Chayim Mikva rbs

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 7:28 pm
Has anyone who has been there pls tell me about their experience . M going there imH tmw for the first time and have had some pretty traumatic Mikva experiences in the past so it's important for me to know what to expect . How was your experience ? Also do they provide everything you need in order to prep? How does that work ?

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 11:38 pm
They provide everything. It's very beautiful. I've never had a traumatic mikvah experience so I don't know how to compare. The attendants are very nice and you can request an English speakers. (I didn't, but mine was very nice)

amother
Brickred

Post Sat, Aug 19 2023, 4:36 pm
Beautiful mikva, I have recently gone to a few others and this one is the best by far. Every one is warm and friendly, the rooms are well stocked with everything you need, there is a choice of different music styles. No need to worry

amother
Bellflower

Post Sat, Aug 19 2023, 4:50 pm
Gorgeous mikva.
If you booked and paid in advance, when you come in you can just go to one of the screens on the left to enter your phone number and get your room number. If your room is not yet ready you can go upstairs where they have individual waiting rooms.
The rooms are fully equipped with everything. Many supplies are behind the mirror. On the screen near the door you can choose your music style and also let them know when you are ready.
The mikva ladies are all wonderful and calming.
Enjoy!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions