Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Large Cap Blonde Sheitels, best brand for up to $2000 betw

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 8:22 am
In Large Cap Blonde Sheitels, betw chin and shoulder length, which is the best brand for up to $2000 ?

Must have a very comfy stretchy large cap, and be soft hair.

I havent been that happy with Irene, can I get better softer silkier hair for this price?

tia

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 1:22 pm
If you’re looking for something really nice, comfortable, and soft, but under $2000, you gotta try Mazette Wigs. I honestly can’t even bring myself to wear any other brand (and I’ve tried. Once I got used to Mazette, nothing else felt comfortable anymore. Now that I know a wig can be THAT comfortable. Like I’m more comfortable in my shaitels then even my teechels. AND so inexpensive).

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 1:23 pm
amother Magenta wrote:
If you’re looking for something really nice, comfortable, and soft, but under $2000, you gotta try Mazette Wigs. I honestly can’t even bring myself to wear any other brand (and I’ve tried. Once I got used to Mazette, nothing else felt comfortable anymore. Now that I know a wig can be THAT comfortable. Like I’m more comfortable in my shaitels then even my teechels. AND so inexpensive).

And, I must add, such incredible customer service. Like you’re the only customer even though you know you’re not.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 2:09 pm
amother Magenta wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it, but I doubt Id go to Monsey for a wig. If I have an issue, Id have to travel from Brooklyn. There are plenty of Sheitelmachers in and close to Brooklyn.

Also, I searched for "Mazette" throughout the site, and in the threads I opened, there seems to be only one person mentioning that name in every thread.

Can a few Imas share their opinions of Mazette, on the same thread?

Eastern

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 2:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks, I appreciate it, but I doubt Id go to Monsey for a wig. If I have an issue, Id have to travel from Brooklyn. There are plenty of Sheitelmachers in and close to Brooklyn.

Also, I searched for "Mazette" throughout the site, and in the threads I opened, there seems to be only one person mentioning that name in every thread.

Can a few Imas share their opinions of Mazette, on the same thread?

You can look up reviews on google. I know I’m not the only one who’s happy with it! Laugh

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Aug 18 2023, 2:12 pm
Eastern wrote:
You can look up reviews on google. I know I’m not the only one who’s happy with it! Laugh

lol same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels