Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Online knapsacks?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 6:46 pm
Anyone have links to knapsack I can buy online? For primary girl and 2nd grade girl. Doesn't need to be majorly stylish, but needs to fit in somewhat to Lakewood school.

amf

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 7:22 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone have links to knapsack I can buy online? For primary girl and 2nd grade girl. Doesn't need to be majorly stylish, but needs to fit in somewhat to Lakewood school.

5 below in Howell actually had a big selection of very cute ones. Check online first to see if they're still in stock and you can see the different styles

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 7:27 pm
amf wrote:
5 below in Howell actually had a big selection of very cute ones. Check online first to see if they're still in stock and you can see the different styles

Ty I hadn't even thought to try there. I'll check it out.

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 7:53 pm
Amazon
Target
Childrens place
Old navy
Gap
H&M
Five below

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 9:04 pm
Target has really cute ones this season!

Between carpools just put up a post with links to lots of backpacks. I think they had a lot of cute ones from h&m

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 9:05 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
Target has really cute ones this season!

Between carpools just put up a post with links to lots of backpacks. I think they had a lot of cute ones from h&m

The last thread that had a Lakewood mom looking for backpacks I also responded with target and I was mocked for suggesting such a thing

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 9:14 pm
amother Cognac wrote:
The last thread that had a Lakewood mom looking for backpacks I also responded with target and I was mocked for suggesting such a thing

Don't worry I definitely see kids in schools with target knapsacks. I feel like some crowds do spend a lot on the most stylish frum store ones. But many people can't or don't want to spend that kind of money.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics