Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Small fold twin stroller

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 11:21 am
My daughter has Irish twins and it is so hard for her to get around. She has a valco but it barely fits in her trunk and its such a big deal to fold and lift it in and out.
Is there such a thing as a travel double? Light and easy to fold wich could still accomodate a newborn.

amother
Crocus

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 11:24 am
Zoe twin+

teachkids

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 12:09 pm
I have the summer infant double that takes my Graco carseat as my double travel stroller

sari00

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 12:12 pm
Uppbaby glink double travel stroller

bsy

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:26 pm
Baby jogger city tour double

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:30 pm
In that situation I found it much easier to wear the baby and push a single stroller, and once the baby got too heavy to wear my older one was able to sit on a yoyo board (looks like the bugaboo board). As a bonus the baby usually was happier being "held" so I could get errands done and the older got my attention.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:32 pm
Thanx for the ideas! I will look into those.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:47 pm
For our "Irish twins" we purchased a used Maclaren techno double for around $100. Kept in car and used for many many years bh. Definitely worth while purchase In addition to full size double for daily walking purposes if often in and out of car

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:49 pm
bsy wrote:
Baby jogger city tour double

Came to recommend this stroller. My friend has it and loves it. She suggests it to everyone. It has the easy city mini fold, which is amazing. She finds it great to push and it's so much more compact than most strollers. And the seats are suitable from birth as they lie flat (although I think you can attach a bassinet or car seat)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 1:58 pm
My daughter regrets so much getting the valco. It is great but useless for her because she is always in and out of the car. Maybe ahe could sell it and get the baby jogger which seems to be what she needs. Thanks for the recommendations!

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 3:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
My daughter regrets so much getting the valco. It is great but useless for her because she is always in and out of the car. Maybe ahe could sell it and get the baby jogger which seems to be what she needs. Thanks for the recommendations!

I have the city mini side by side double and it's just as annoying in the car as my SILs double valco

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 3:24 pm
amother Lemonlime wrote:
I have the city mini side by side double and it's just as annoying in the car as my SILs double valco

The city tour is smaller and much better than the city mini. They're not really comparable.

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 3:42 pm
amother OP wrote:

Yeah the valco is an amazing stroller for walking, like if you live somewhere like Brooklyn.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics