Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Junees

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 7:01 pm
I have been having a lot of trouble ordering from Junees. In the past month I tried ordering 4x. Each time the order was accepted and I received a confirmation email, only to receive an email saying it was cancelled within a couple of minutes. I contacted Junees 3 of the times and they said the issue was that the item was out of stock, but the orders all went through. 4x.

Are they going out of business? Of so who else online is comparable.

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 5:51 am
I'm wondering the same

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 7:09 am
I like their shells a lot. But time to move on. I can't keep ordering/ getting cancelled 2 weeks before yt.
Who else sells shells that are similar?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 8:41 am
I had this happen 2 years ago. I think their online system is connected to store stock and it doesn’t update fast enough. Most stores have separate stock for the website so this doesn’t happen. It’s just not worth ordering from them.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 8:53 am
I understand this is a first world problem but I have 3 big girls plus me to get ready for yom tov. I can't afford the time to order-cancel order-cancel over and over.

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 9:04 am
Maybe try calling them? They have a system that allows them to see current stock in all their stores. If you know what styles and sizes you want maybe they would be able to place your order for you.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 9:31 am
amother Chambray wrote:
Maybe try calling them? They have a system that allows them to see current stock in all their stores. If you know what styles and sizes you want maybe they would be able to place your order for you.

I tried that too - twice. They said they were out of everything I needed.

amother
Forsythia

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 11:30 am
amother Chambray wrote:

The system is that they call the other stores or text ppl who work there and see if they have it and if no one answers they tell you they don’t have it so you’re better off calling each store to see and ask them so send it to the store closest to you (I know this cuz I worked there)

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Aug 29 2023, 12:32 pm
From my experience, good luck getting someone to answer the phone!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics