Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Kids mitzvah notes
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:02 am
I know you wrote to your daughters morah how helpful she was in making dinner. I'm sure your son's rebbi was very impressed that he helped you bring in the groceries.

In this thread, write the notes you really wanted to write (but didn't because you hope to marry them off one day. -refer to toddler shidduch resume- )

Dear Morah,

Today Chaim woke up bezrizes extra early. As he took the toy from his bothers hand, he didn't murder him! Smile He let Mommy wash his face that was colored up. He shared his marbles with his baby sister. What a great start to a great mitzva filled day!

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:10 am
David was a great mitzva boy!
He woke his baby sister up because she was sleeping!

amother
Holly

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:12 am
Can I hijack this thread- are there any affordable super easy mitzvah note thingies that come halfway filled already and I just write my dc’s name and the mitzvah they did?

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:14 am
Dear rebbi,
Today my tzaddik only whined for 5 minutes when his favorite tv show wasn’t on . Usually he whines for at least 10 so we are very proud of how hard he is working on his middos .

mommyla

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:20 am
Dear Morah,
Bracha only woke us up four times last night to tell us that she couldn’t sleep!
When the sun finally came up, she cleaned up three whole magna tiles from the bin of 200 that she helpfully dumped out!
We are so proud!

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 9:45 am
amother Holly wrote:
Can I hijack this thread- are there any affordable super easy mitzvah note thingies that come halfway filled already and I just write my dc’s name and the mitzvah they did?

Nope.
Start a new thread

amother
Freesia

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:05 am
Dear morah,

Sara made sure to wake up her brother extra early this morning so he shouldn't miss the bus. We're so proud of Sara!

Dear rebbi,

Nosson gave his sister hugs and kisses when she landed on the floor after he threw her off the couch. We are so happy to see that Nosson is working on developing his nurturing side as he will one day make a wonderful husband!

Oh I like this thread. I'll post more later.

keym

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:14 am
Mine is simple.

Dear Rebbi,
Today Yossi did not murder his brother.
We are so proud.

lovecouches

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:16 am
Dear rebbi
Akiva was really helpful cleaning up the milk he threw across the room because it was poured for him.
He also helped clean up all the toys near his baby brother who is now kvetchy because he's bored.

keym

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:20 am
keym wrote:
Mine is simple.

Dear Rebbi,
Today Yossi did not murder his brother.
We are so proud.

Alternatively, there's also
Dear Morah,
Today Esti did not bow down to any Avoda Zara.
She's a real mitzvah girl

I'm always tempted to write that one when they're having a really bad day and tantruming that they NEED a Mitzva note but I just can't figure one out

cheese cake

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:22 am
Dear morah

Fairy ran to hide in her room after she spilled the milk on the floor so mommy can clean it up without her interfering. She also took ketchup on her own and even shared most of it with her shirt!

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:23 am
Dear Morah,

Dina didn't serve avoda zara this morning.
Yaakov didn't murder anyone.

We are so proud!!

(What I wanted to send when my kid(s) have been particularly special that morning. It was probably the only mitzvah that was done...I instead just didn't send one...)

GLUE

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:25 am
Yaakov brought me the Mitzva note paper to write a Mitzva note

amother
Clematis

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:26 am
Most of these notes are not appropriate because of how they make the child feel more than what the Morah thinks but I have had times when I debated writing things that I thought other mothers weren't struggling with or that that you could tell from my note that I was being a bit neglectful about something. Often I write it anyways. I can't think of any right now.... It's been a long time.

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:27 am
keym wrote:
Alternatively, there's also
Dear Morah,
Today Esti did not bow down to any Avoda Zara.
She's a real mitzvah girl

I'm always tempted to write that one when they're having a really bad day and tantruming that they NEED a Mitzva note but I just can't figure one out

or esti didnt eat treif!
esti didnt eat kosher eather because she simply refused to eat.

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:32 am
Faigy is so big shes done with toilet training. Now shes helping train her 7month old brother.
When he makes in his underwear he loses ALL priveleges!

happy chick

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 10:43 am
This is a mitzvah note that one mom really sent:

Dear morah,
Chaim helped Francesca clean the marker scribbles off the wall. Which, incidentally, was created by chaim.
Love, mommy

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 11:22 am
happy chick wrote:
This is a mitzvah note that one mom really sent:

Dear morah,
Chaim helped Francesca clean the marker scribbles off the wall. Which, incidentally, was created by chaim.
Love, mommy

oh yeah! We should have a spinoff of real ones!
I once got
faigy ate her shabos party soo nicely!

amother
Forsythia

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 1:09 pm
Dear morah,
Zevi is a mitzvah boy! He helped clear the ledge and mop the floor. He also made sure mommy ate. We are so proud!

amother
Red

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 1:22 pm
Dear morah,
Chaim Gave out candy this morning to his siblings so they shouldn't wake up mommy. Wow we are so proud!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics