Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Apparalel infinity skirt (maternity) fit question

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 10:09 pm
how does this run? I tried on a large in dimensions and I remem it fit, but it was too clingy on my hips, but they didnt have an XL or XXL for me to try. do they shrink in the wash?
is their return policy good if I order an XL but may return for an XXL?

im usually a size 6/8 pre pregnancy. just my belly gets big

sillymommy

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 10:44 pm
They do stretch so if its a little snug when you buy it, it'll probably be good.

That's what the lady in dimensions told me when I was trying it on, I don't remember what I bought but whatever it was lasted me the whole pregnancy.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 10:46 pm
All the maternity stores I went to carried that company. Maybe try a different store so you could try on?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 03 2023, 10:47 pm
amother Cinnamon wrote:
All the maternity stores I went to carried that company. Maybe try a different store so you could try on?

the closest maternity store is 40 minutes away and I hate driving Can't Believe It

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Sep 04 2023, 7:29 am
I'm in my 7th month wearing a size small maternity apparalel skirt.. it has alot of stretch
I'm usually a size 4-6
I think I could of probably done a xs small too
And I don't like things small I found it ran looser then the regular version

amother
Daffodil

Post Mon, Sep 04 2023, 12:31 pm
They stretch. It could be that you were wearing it too low. I can’t imagine you’d need an xl if you’re a size 6/8.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 04 2023, 12:53 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
They stretch. It could be that you were wearing it too low. I can’t imagine you’d need an xl if you’re a size 6/8.

im a bit sensitive with my tznius so I dont want it to be too clingy by my hips. I wonder what their return policy is if I order online to see and return if the XL is too big. I would want XL in the extra long length. ive been checking ebay and poshmark too to see if anyone is selling

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Sep 04 2023, 1:56 pm
I also don't wear clingy things
And a small is very comfortable I would tell you dont get smaller then medium!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics