Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
3 year old doesn’t stay in bed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 4:29 am
Please help me . My 3 year old comes out the entire night . It used to be once a night and I transferred him back . Now when I take him back 10 min later he’s back in my bed . I have not slept in months I’m exhausted and crabby and he’s also so tired throughout the day ! I need a plan I tried prizes and bribes and he’s all excited but then the night comes and I hear little feet running to my room . I need a solid plan - please !!!

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 6:46 am
Super nanny's stay in bed technique. On youtube. It works excellent BUT you must be consistent.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 6:54 am
Whenever she comes to your bed, you silently put her back in her bed right away. Again and again and again. It takes a ton of patience, but it will hopefully work after afew days.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 8:00 am
Honestly I’m so tired . But I do take him back . I should just not let him get into my bed I guess . I’m gonna check out that nanny thing that someone Posted . Ty !
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics