Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Faded stroller fabric- would you spray with a fabric spray?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 9:15 am
Anyone tried this?
Just wondering how it holds up- especially if it gets wet from rain or cleaning stroller. Above all- are there sprays without odor? Or will it make the stroller very chemical smelling?

Tia!

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 12:38 pm
I looked into this a couple of years ago when I had the same thing. Most reviews of the different products seemed to suggest that the color could run in the rain, or the fabric wouldn't hold the color. So I decided it wasn't worth the effort.
Do you have a common stroller? You can buy on etsy replacement hoods for quite a few different strollers. Or if you're good with a needle, make your own. I was seriously considering sewing my own.
I also considered buying a second hand stroller cheaply from ebay or craiglist just for the new fabric.
If the seat fabric is faded, you can just use a stroller seat liner. I used to like a stroller seat liner simply because it protected the seat and kept it from getting as dirty or stained.
My search for replacing the hood died when my stroller broke, and I ended up buying a different stroller, so I can't tell you what I did in the end.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics