Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
I’m SuperWify and I’ll AYA (ask YOU anything)
  Previous  1  2  3  4 31  32  33  Next

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:38 am
I’m curious what you will ask me , go for it .

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:38 am
ap wrote:
Hi

Hi! What did you buy yourself for YT? Don’t be shy! How much did it cost?

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:41 am
GLUE wrote:
Chicken wings and rice

Balanced. You pass.

(Although some veg would make it perfect. Sorry I know you didn’t ask…)

How do you make your chicken wings?

SG18

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:41 am
SuperWify wrote:
Hi SG! You said anything.. therefore.. I’m curious about which community you are from? I enjoy your thoughtful responses (even if I don’t always agree Wink).

I appreciate that! I'm glad that I'm able to communicate my positive intentions, even if we're not on the same page.
I'm originally from the Five Towns.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:43 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I’m curious what you will ask me , go for it .

Hi mommy! I can ask you many things but I won’t get too personal here. So I’ll narrow it to 3.

I’m actually curious.. what’s the cutest outfit you bought your son this season?

Also, are you a natural giver or was this something you had to work on?

How do you deal with challenges and daily stress?

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:47 am
SG18 wrote:
I appreciate that! I'm glad that I'm able to communicate my positive intentions, even if we're not on the same page.
I'm originally from the Five Towns.

Five Towns is a great community in the sense that there is many types! It makes for more open respectful children IMO. I grow up in a mostly one-type community (Lakewood which is a beautiful place) but I’m happy to raise my children in a community of many communities who will learn to respect all Jews.

ap

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:49 am
SuperWify wrote:
Hi! What did you buy yourself for YT? Don’t be shy! How much did it cost?
I didn't yet buy but still hoping to!
Any recommendations? Where do you shop?

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:56 am
SuperWify wrote:
Oh yes. There is never a break! And even if you manage to go away for 1 min 1 day or 1 hour you are always thinking and worrying about those little monsters, I mean angels bh.

I once found myself in watching him being asleep and I was still worried about him…

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 5:57 am
ap wrote:
I didn't yet buy but still hoping to!
Any recommendations? Where do you shop?

Ha. I see what you did there flipping the question on me.

Mostly online.

Mango has such a beautiful collection this year and shipping is very fast (online not in store).

https://shop.mango.com/us/wome......html Got this. I’m usually a M but I needed a L. Not sure yet what I’ll pair with and for dressy weekday/ casual Shabbos.

Don’t know where you live but I got 2 nice slip skirts in Fame reasonably priced (was $50 I think).

2 dresses in The Gallery Lakewood the only place IMO worth the in-town prices lol.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:00 am
SuperWify wrote:
Hi mommy! I can ask you many things but I won’t get too personal here. So I’ll narrow it to 3.

I’m actually curious.. what’s the cutest outfit you bought your son this season?

Also, are you a natural giver or was this something you had to work on?

How do you deal with challenges and daily stress?

Cute questions !

I’m not sure which outfit is the cutest , because they are all really cute and it also depends how they will look on him. I think the velvet suit from petit Clair is going to look really sharp with brown loafers. Another nice one is a green velvet blazer , cream ribbed mocked turtleneck and navy pants with navy shoes.

I think everything is nature vs nurture. I believe I was born a natural giver. My favorite book is a little princess when Mr Carrisford is giving sara luxuries and food secretly. That’s always been a dream of mine. To find someone needy and make their fantasies come true and give them every thing . Also , my parents are very giving people . They are always willing to help anyone out . My mom used to host my cousins and family friends all summer long in our 1.5 bedroom bungalow to help the parents out because they worked full time . My dad is the guy who stops at the bus stops in rain or cold to offer people rides because he’s going that way anyway. So I think it’s both nature and nurture for me .

Challenges and daily stress, I’m a work in progress. Lots and lots of therapy . Venting to a good friend or two. Working on myself to cut myself slack and appreciate myself even with all the mistakes I make . Reminding myself that in the end everything will work out . Working on being mindful and living in the moment .

Reality

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:12 am
SuperWify wrote:
This is true.
Thanks for sharing ❤️ must’ve been painful to relive!

I had a traumatic year off bullying with a teacher when I was in third grade and I was too scared to tell my parents. Till this day I regret it. She was a witch with a capital B. Destroyed so many of my classmates go to this day are still traumatized.

This thread really is bringing up memories that I haven't thought about in years.

I remember one day one of my teachers called me over after class. Clearly, she knew I was new and hadn't made friends yet.

I had her class right after recess and recess was the time when the group of mean girls would say all their nasty things to me.

So, this teacher started talking to me privately after class and telling me that if I smiled more, more people would want to be my friend.

In my head, I'm thinking, I have your class after recess, after a bunch of girls say really mean things to me and laugh about me in front of me. Yes, it's hard to smile after that.

But I didn't say a word to her about it. I have zero recollection what I said.

Superwifey, I'm sorry you also experienced bullying in school. It's no fun.

Mean girls don't change. I was literally bullied on this site the other day. Difference is I'm an adult now and I don't give a darn about some anonymous person who needs to be nasty to others to make themselves feel good.

You want to know the kicker? Remember that girl who threatened me with her fist? People fight to get into her preschool class. She's considered a "top" teacher, whatever that means. I know people can change but...

small bean

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:14 am
SuperWify wrote:
Hi, can I join the friends club?

Do you host big meals as well?

You can join my friends group.

Actually, I don't host big meals. I just feel like our personalities and attitudes, at least what comes thru online are similar.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:27 am
small bean wrote:
I totally think we'd be friends irl.

I love new friends!! You can message me (cuz I’ll forget to message you!!) and we can get to know each other.

DreamerForever

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:36 am
I like your questions, Superwify! I'm in, AMA Smile

mig100

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:53 am
This is a fun thread love it superwify! Your great

NechaMom

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:59 am
AMA (doesn’t mean I’ll answer)

InnerMe

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:02 am
Hi! I'm in! (though I'll have to see if I'll answer Wink