Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheapest diapers out there??
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:14 pm
Would prefer to order from amazon

amother
Lily

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:18 pm
Walmart

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:24 pm
I don't have free shipping with Walmart so it'll cost me more

Einikel

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:25 pm
Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic, Size 6, White, 108 Count (4 packs of 27) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S.....ss_tl

bsy

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:28 pm
Walmart is cheapest by far. The minimum for free shipping is 35, so a case of diapers and wipes is usually enough

cheese cake

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:39 pm
bsy wrote:
Walmart is cheapest by far. The minimum for free shipping is 35, so a case of diapers and wipes is usually enough

That’s why I do. I love target but since they were discontinued I switched to Walmart and just add a box of wipes to get free shipping

mha3484

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:44 pm
Einikel wrote:
Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic, Size 6, White, 108 Count (4 packs of 27) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S.....ss_tl

These are what we buy my husband is really into getting the best price and he buys these all the time.

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:44 pm
cheese cake wrote:
That’s why I do. I love target but since they were discontinued I switched to Walmart and just add a box of wipes to get free shipping

FYI they weren’t discontinued, just rebranded.
https://www.target.com/p/dispo.....90503

cheese cake

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:48 pm
amother Narcissus wrote:
FYI they weren’t discontinued, just rebranded.
https://www.target.com/p/dispo.....90503

Thank you! But I don’t mind the Walmart brand and they’re cheaper but good to know.

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:50 pm
Why is my baby sensitive to the off brand diapers?? I have to spend a fortune on Huggies!

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:54 pm
I love target but since the rebranding and price increase, I switched to mama bear on amazon. Pretty happy with them so far.

bsy

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 5:54 pm
mha3484 wrote:
These are what we buy my husband is really into getting the best price and he buys these all the time.

Walmart is about 10 cents cheaper per diaper. Ranges from 10 to 15 cents, depending on size

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 6:22 pm
Einikel wrote:

I compared size 1 mama bear to size 1 pampers swaddlers. The pampers is longer and is kind of gathered on top with an added layer to avoid leakage. My baby leaked with the mama bear.

Einikel

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 6:26 pm
amother Tangerine wrote:
I compared size 1 mama bear to size 1 pampers swaddlers. The pampers is longer and is kind of gathered on top with an added layer to avoid leakage. My baby leaked with the mama bear.

Interesting. I have a pretty big toddler and he’s doing great with the size 6.

amother
Geranium

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 6:40 pm
I recently discovered and switched to Aldi diapers, very reasonable and works well for my baby.

Hashemlovesme1

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 7:08 pm
I found Luvs diapers to be the cheapest and I get them from Amazon

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 7:23 pm
Walmart brands is super cheap per pamper but my kid always leaks in it! Every morning it's all over need to wash her bedding. Same for afternoon nap. Used to be only when she had more than 4 oz in her bottle but lately it was every morning. Dirty diaper the same. And the pamper is big enough. She's average/tall sized 18 months and in a size 6.

Pampers swaddlers, baby dry and up and up caused her to get rashes. So I switched and Walmart brand but I've had to throw out too many onsies when they were so gross up her back and leaked at the sides all over.....

Now I'm using huggies. It's much better w the leakage issue but not great. Pampers shape is better for leakage. But bh the huggies doesn't cause her Amy rashes. Yet...
There is also Kirkland you can try.

bsy

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 7:29 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
Walmart brands is super cheap per pamper but my kid always leaks in it! Every morning it's all over need to wash her bedding. Same for afternoon nap. Used to be only when she had more than 4 oz in her bottle but lately it was every morning. Dirty diaper the same. And the pamper is big enough. She's average/tall sized 18 months and in a size 6.

Pampers swaddlers, baby dry and up and up caused her to get rashes. So I switched and Walmart brand but I've had to throw out too many onsies when they were so gross up her back and leaked at the sides all over.....

Now I'm using huggies. It's much better w the leakage issue but not great. Pampers shape is better for leakage. But bh the huggies doesn't cause her Amy rashes. Yet...
There is also Kirkland you can try.

I use parents choice overnight diapers for nights and rarely have leaks

gande

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 8:40 pm
Mama bear is pretty decent quality and price and they have coupons regularly. I measured the regular ones run big and the premium soft ones run smallish.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Oct 09 2023, 9:01 pm
amother Brown wrote:
I love target but since the rebranding and price increase, I switched to mama bear on amazon. Pretty happy with them so far.

Target is .26 per piece and mama bear is .32
How is mama bear cheaper?

Also target has very often "spend 75 on baby items and get 15 gift card"
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics