Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Moshiach is close !

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:39 pm
I saw this message fwded many times on whatsapp. Was very inspirational for me. (I can't verify this but of someone can it would be appreciated)

Rebbetzin Balcony, the sister of R' Shalom Mordechai Rubashkin said this story this week. She has a daughter that teaches in BY of Toronto. Her student's mother was critical in the ICU. They didn't think she would come out of it. Earlier this week from one minute to the next she
opened her eyes and was perfectly ready to walk out of the hospital as if nothing happened. She began to speak. I was already in olam haemes. I saw tzadikim begging the malachim to bring the geulah because Klal Yisroel is suffering so much. The malachim answered, “but it's not the right time yet.” But the tzadikim pleaded to please have rachmanus. The malachim answered: “It's really not the right time now. However it is a mesugal time for Moshiach to
come contingent on the achdus and Ahavas Yisroel of Klal Yisroel. “But how will Klal Yisroel know this message”, the tzadikim asked. And the malachim responded, “We will allow this woman to be brought back down to this world to deliver this message,
in order to bring the geulah “Achishena” - even before it is time. Therefore it is critically important to spread this message to everyone and to increase achdus and Ahavas Yisroel around the world.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:46 pm
Im so sorry, but I personally do not find these stories to be inspirational, and I'd love to hear why others seem to find them so inspiring.

I believe in moshiach, but my belief has not changed since a month ago. I believe every day that moshiach can come regardless of terror attacks, dreams, or visions. Hashem can send moshiach any second and He will.
Our achdus is amazing these days, and I hope that this gives us an extra zchus, but it doesn't change or enhance my emunah.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:50 am
amother Babypink wrote:
Im so sorry, but I personally do not find these stories to be inspirational, and I'd love to hear why others seem to find them so inspiring.

I believe in moshiach, but my belief has not changed since a month ago. I believe every day that moshiach can come regardless of terror attacks, dreams, or visions. Hashem can send moshiach any second and He will.
Our achdus is amazing these days, and I hope that this gives us an extra zchus, but it doesn't change or enhance my emunah.

I feel the opposite. It’s not every day that we get a “clear message from heaven”. If this story is 100% legit it’s amazing! Hope it’s true!

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:53 pm
Can anyone verify if it’s true?

amother
Broom

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:56 pm
NechaMom wrote:
I feel the opposite. It’s not every day that we get a “clear message from heaven”. If this story is 100% legit it’s amazing! Hope it’s true!

It's only a clear message if the story is 100% verifiable and true. Otherwise we have no idea whether this story is a bubamaysa.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:57 pm
Someone verified on one of my chats , and unfortunately it wasn’t true
How we all wish it was !!
Truth is no one really knows how much longer this terrible galus will go on.

little neshamala

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:58 pm
Whether this specifc story is true or not...the message is certainly true!!

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:58 pm
By the time I am hearing the story it's at least 5 degrees of separation from the person it's about

Mother of student --> student --> teacher --> speaker --> person originally posting on Whatsapp --> OP

NechaMom

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:59 pm
amother Broom wrote:
It's only a clear message if the story is 100% verifiable and true. Otherwise we have no idea whether this story is a bubamaysa.

Of course it’s only interesting if true, otherwise we can fabricate much more interesting ones.

contextual

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:00 pm
There's no way to verify from amothers on this platform.
However, maybe someone can link a verified source to this story.

Either way, there's no harm done from reaching out with achdus & bringing shalom.
Seriously no downside here.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:04 pm
In school I remember learning, how do we know Judaism is true? the other religions are based on the fact that 1 person had a dream/saw a vision. Judaism was passed down father to son that the whole entire nation saw Hashem at Har Sinai as he gave us the Torah. That is how we undisputed know its true. Its exciting to cling to stories but were not counting on that. we believe Moshiach is close because its part of the 13 ani mamins and the foundation of our faith. He's coming soon. with or without dreams.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:06 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
Someone verified on one of my chats , and unfortunately it wasn’t true
How we all wish it was !!
Truth is no one really knows how much longer this terrible galus will go on.
so sad. I apologize for posting then. Please feel free to report the post then... (although the message is clearly true) it is so disturbing that people use others names in vain to make up these stories..

Food

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 9:27 am
This story was confirmed as TRUE by Rabbi Yehoshua Balkany (the father of the teacher in BY Toronto) in the beginning of this shiur on Torah Anytime
https://www.torahanytime.com/#.....61390

NechaMom

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 10:41 am
amother DarkOrange wrote:
This story was confirmed as TRUE by Rabbi Yehoshua Balkany (the father of the teacher in BY Toronto) in the beginning of this shiur on Torah Anytime
https://www.torahanytime.com/#.....61390

So the story is true but the woman passed away after relaying the message! Very sad!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational