Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Photo books ?
Previous  1  2

amother
DarkCyan

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:46 pm
amother Magenta wrote:
I do Shutterfly books once a year we have 3 for 3 different years I upload all my phone pics and I let the designers on Shutterfly create them by date. They take the best pics and they delete doubles. It's absolutely amazing. I use coupons and Dan's deals for the unlimited extra pages and pay about $12 for a 200 page book

I’m on shutterfly now & don’t see the option of them doing the sorting & work for me.
Is it under a different title ?

gr82no

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 3:34 pm
Shutterfly she might have payed 12 for the book but then it’s an extra 20 for shipping

daffys

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 6:44 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
I’m on shutterfly now & don’t see the option of them doing the sorting & work for me.
Is it under a different title ?

You can do it for any book. Once you select the style and upload pics, it should have the option of "autofill"

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 7:19 pm
Yes it's 111 pages but I count all sides which add up to 200. Dan's deals has it all the time. It's basically stacked with Groupon which costs $5 for the book then u only pay shipping on Shutterfly which is 7 for me totally 12 for the book including shipping. Actually this time was 8 since I had a coupon for the Groupon. It's called design my book and it takes 24 hours for Shutterfly designers to come up with the book they do a beautiful job every time. I tweak it just a bit

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 6:30 am
amother Magenta wrote:
Yes it's 111 pages but I count all sides which add up to 200. Dan's deals has it all the time. It's basically stacked with Groupon which costs $5 for the book then u only pay shipping on Shutterfly which is 7 for me totally 12 for the book including shipping. Actually this time was 8 since I had a coupon for the Groupon. It's called design my book and it takes 24 hours for Shutterfly designers to come up with the book they do a beautiful job every time. I tweak it just a bit

Ty !
Is it shutterfly in USA? Cz I live in Canada.
Wondering if I can use the USA one & have it shipped there instead

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 7:27 am
I'm in USA don't know if it's different there

scintilla

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 7:34 am
I do chatbooks, it's a great solution to the problem but it's not good for a backlog of photos, you'll get overwhelmed and never do it. It's good for going forward though, it's up to 60 pics each month (used to be 30 and they recently increased it) so each month I just go through the pictures on my phone, select whichever I would want to print and make a Google photos album, if it's over 60 pics I delete a few but it's not usually. Then in the chatbooks app I just select the album and send to print. Very easy and nice quality.

The only thing is that the books are kinda small (4x6) and it's only 60 pics at a time so if you have hundreds, it's not a good solution. I do it though because my kids love looking at it and they're still little so it's good for little hands, not sure what I will do in the future. Also if there was an event that happened that month like a simcha I generally do a separate photo book for that. So really what I would do if I was you is do the album route for all your old pics, maybe you can pay a kid to slot them in for you?

amother
DarkViolet

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 7:36 am
I’ve been doing Chatbooks for years. I have it set to take the favorites off my camera roll and every 60 photos it creates a book (one photo per page). I get notified so I can make edits - exclude photos I don’t want, etc. And then it prints and comes to my door. It’s $10 for that book. Now they’ve come out with other options and monthly stuff and things, but I’ve been doing it this way for years so now I don’t want to switch (type A) cuz I want everything to match. Here’s a link to Chatbooks - you will get $10 off if you use it for your first book.
https://tinyurl.com/4hdujhk3

kenz

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:43 am
I’m trying to order a photo book on Shutterfly and it’s coming out to a lot of $, even with 50% off. Is the smartest thing to wait for free additional pages?

GrowingUp

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:50 am
kenz wrote:
I’m trying to order a photo book on Shutterfly and it’s coming out to a lot of $, even with 50% off. Is the smartest thing to wait for free additional pages?

Yes. Free pages code plus buy this Groupon. Total comes out to around $25 after shipping and taxes.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....obook

kenz

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:51 am
GrowingUp wrote:
Yes. Free pages code plus buy this Groupon. Total comes out to around $25 after shipping and taxes.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....obook

Thank you. Do you have any idea how often they have that offer?

GrowingUp

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 10:56 am
I would guess around every three months.
They also mail coupons every so often, so you can sign up for that.

kenz

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 12:02 pm
Thanks. I think I am signed up for that but I don’t really pay attention unless it’s relevant, so now I will!

kenz

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:25 am
Hi, just wanted to say thanks! I did an 11x14 with lay flat pages so it didn’t quite come to $12 but it was significantly cheaper than the more than $300 it was before Groupon and free pages! (Free pages started again today for anyone interested)

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:51 am
Right. The 12$ is for the 8x8. Thanks for the update I am so happy u benefited

wazup

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:53 am
kenz wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say thanks! I did an 11x14 with lay flat pages so it didn’t quite come to $12 but it was significantly cheaper than the more than $300 it was before Groupon and free pages! (Free pages started again today for anyone interested)

do you need a code for the free pages?

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:56 am
check dans deals he gives clear instructions. he posted it yesterday.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics