Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Funny things our cuties get up to

mummy-bh

Post Mon, Jul 28 2008, 5:37 pm
On shabbos morning I was changing the babies on my bed, when all of a sudden one baby reached over and stuck her finger inside the other baby's belly button. They both giggled, then the first baby lay on her back and the second baby did it back to her!

Thus ensued a ten minute 'giggle party' - they were taking turns to tickle one another's tummies, and I was in fits of laughter!

What cute things do your kids get up to together?

GAMZu

Post Mon, Jul 28 2008, 7:09 pm
That's too cute!! How old are they?

myfriends715

Post Mon, Jul 28 2008, 7:31 pm
lol this shabbos my kids were also having fun.. ds was in the high chair and dd was crawling around.. she crawled to the high chair and put one of ds toes in her mouth and both began to laugh and laugh.. they kept doing it.. it was so funny!

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Jul 28 2008, 8:13 pm
My daughter is just learning a few words now..... My son took a toy away from her like he always does and I joked around with her "go ahead Reena, stand up for yourself! Get it back!" and she asked "How?". We laughed for a good 5 minutes.

They use each other as crutches all the time----- they both have special needs and neither can walk by themselves quite yet, so for instance if Chananiah is standing at the couch and Reena wants to walk past him, she holds onto the couch, then holds on to him, gets past him, and holds onto the couch again. Too cute.

My favorite of course is Chananiah cannnnot go to sleep without jumping up and down in his crib on his knees first. Reena stands in her crib and watches, like it's entertainment.

working hard

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 1:49 pm
This morning I woke up to find my 3 week old twins sucking each others thumbs! It kept them calm and gave me extra sleep!

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 2:11 pm
One of my twins girls (4 in nov) did something naughty. I asked her who did it and she said that Ruchi did it. I replied that she is Ruchi, so she answered ' the other Ruchi.

They have nick names for each other which they made up themselves. One is called Rif (rivka) and the other is called ruch ( Ruchi)

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jun 25 2013, 2:24 pm
thank you for re-vamping this thread---- it was fun to read what I wrote above--- my twins are now 6 and a half!

They are both sensory seekers and do this sandwich squish thing which helps them both. One twin lies on the floor and the other squishes the first twin. Then they switch. Too cute.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more