Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How to listen to whatsapp voice note without them knowing?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 12:43 pm
not turning to blue, Besides for having it always gray and not knowing if other people listened to mine?

Golde

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 1:55 pm
You'll have to choose; either or.

ces

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 2:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
not turning to blue, Besides for having it always gray and not knowing if other people listened to mine?

Share to your media player and play there. They'll see you saw but not that you listened. You can also turn off blue checks before you do this and then turn back on after

amother
Opal

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 2:01 pm
I think even if people have gray checks they can see whether or not the voice note was listened to.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 2:03 pm
If you forward the message then listen to it in the other chat, they won’t know since it was never played in their chat

I used to do it by forwarding it to my husband but now you can send yourself messages. Just hit forward and put in your number, it will send it to a chat only your in

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 2:04 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
If you forward the message then listen to it in the other chat, they won’t know since it was never played in their chat

I used to do it by forwarding it to my husband but now you can send yourself messages. Just hit forward and put in your number, it will send it to a chat only your in

You’re so smart

ces

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 2:44 pm
amother Opal wrote:
I think even if people have gray checks they can see whether or not the voice note was listened to.

This is only true in a group chat

happy chick

Post Sun, Nov 05 2023, 3:29 pm
ces wrote:
Share to your media player and play there. They'll see you saw but not that you listened. You can also turn off blue checks before you do this and then turn back on after

This is not true. When you turn it back on, it will show 2 blue checks.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 12:47 pm
ces wrote:
do I have to download a media player app?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 12:58 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:

this worked. thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics