Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Corrupt management, need a parking spot Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:27 am
We live in an apartment building that has a garage underneath. Since we've had a car we used a relatives parking spot. Now that apartment is being sold. We applied for the parking spot in her own name and were told that there is a waiting list.

There is no waiting list. We've asked the super and other people who live here I think there are even extra spots available.

The guy in charge of the management owes us big time because he almost got kicked out and my husband helped him keep his management by encouraging people in the building to vote for him. He had called my husband up and gave him a whole soft story and we thought that he was honest.

Our relative who is selling their apartment here got into a fight with him in the meantime. And now this management guy is mad at our family.

My husband is freaking out because you cannot live here without a spot, there's no parking at night and he gets home very late as it is. He keeps talking about how we need to buy a house even if we don't have the money and my heart hurts and I'm having so much stress.

Is there any way to do anything about corrupt management? Everybody in this building hates them but he seems to control the board and I really don't see what there is to do.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:29 am
Does anyone else in the building have parking issues?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 08 2023, 10:29 am
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
Does anyone else in the building have parking issues?

We asked a few neighbors who moved in recently and they all said that within a few weeks they got a spot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette