Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Excellent sheitel macher who really knows what
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 1:13 pm
She’s doing.
Looking to buy a wig but with someone who really know style and how to fit to peoples faces. Anyone have any recommendations?

amother
Valerian

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 2:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
She’s doing.
Looking to buy a wig but with someone who really know style and how to fit to peoples faces. Anyone have any recommendations?

Every place and and every one I know likes different things but I went to probably the top place in lakewood as a kallah and got a lace top and a fall. What they sold me were horrible. Bulky, wrong size, and wrong color I hate those and such a waste of money for someone like me who can't afford wigs.
I got another lace top at Estee wig salon and cldnt be happier. Fit, color, and wig style itself is fantastic!! I literally get a thousand compliments on it!!
My next wig I'm buying is definitely being from them IyH!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:39 pm
Thank you. Anyone else?

care4u

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:41 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
Every place and and every one I know likes different things but I went to probably the top place in lakewood as a kallah and got a lace top and a fall. What they sold me were horrible. Bulky, wrong size, and wrong color I hate those and such a waste of money for someone like me who can't afford wigs.
I got another lace top at Estee wig salon and cldnt be happier. Fit, color, and wig style itself is fantastic!! I literally get a thousand compliments on it!!

I love Estee! Been using her for years!!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:42 pm
care4u wrote:
I love Estee! Been using her for years!!!

Where is she located? Can’t seem to find her online

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:48 pm
I was happy with Tova Treisser.

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:57 pm
amother Valerian wrote:

I second estee! She is really talented ka”h

sweetdimples

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:58 pm
Estee salon is located in Stamford meadows

amother
Quince

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 3:00 pm
I did not have good exp at Estee. I had issue w the wig after I bought it and didn't get the service I expected. I know ppl are happy at Eva and Chloe but never went there

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 3:05 pm
I highly recommend Miriam Rosenberg. Bought a few wigs by her and I've been very happy. She has years of experience and she wants you to be happy. She'll never push you to buy something you're not happy with.

gggggggggg

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:17 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you. Anyone else?

I also only buy wigs by estee, was always thrilled!

amother
Whitewash

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 5:52 pm
Any place people can recommend with better hours? Estee’s salon hours are 10am-4pm Monday thru Thurs

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 7:31 pm
I've heard really good things about Shaindy Schwartz. My friends who use her have always been happy and she's very talented.

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 12:28 am
I am happy with Wigs By Esty. I would highly recommend her. Shes in Howell.

strawberry cola

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 12:31 am
raizy fischer is amazing.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 5:25 am
Another vote for Tova Treisser. Been using her for years, so sweet and accommodating. Super talented, will only cut to flatter you etc (732) 991-8298

amother
Mulberry

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 8:40 am
My sister recently bought a wig from nechama gobioff in Jackson and is very very happy. It was an expensive sary lace top- she’s really happy and looks great on her

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 10:42 am
Wig by adina is great. Very good at framing your face and cutting well (347) 631-2264

amother
Whitewash

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 11:43 am
If you can post links to their IG or websites so we can see their style that would be great

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 3:26 pm
Bumping for more of an opinion
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries