Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Please recommend best diapers
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 9:47 am
Please recommend the diapers you swear by. High quality, durable, actually keep kids bodies and pajamas dry until a change. Similar to Kirkland but I’m specifically looking for something I can buy in smaller packages. Price is not a concern right now, just looking to keep my kids clean.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 9:49 am
As a babysitter I recommend pampers
Second best kirkland, huggies and up & up
Least favorite luvs, parents choice, random brands

Unigala

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:00 am
Target diapers work amazing for one of my kids but not the other.. Pampers are priciest but supposed to be the best although I know that some babies react to it

chassidisheveib

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:19 am
Best is pampers swaddlers. (Regular pampers aren’t the best)

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:25 am
We use Pampers swaddlers. But yes you do have to change them if you don’t want them to eventually leak through. Wink

huggies always look like they have a full diaper even when it’s fresh and dry. Target Up and up made my kids break out.

Never tried Kirkland Or any of the others.

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:30 am
amother Periwinkle wrote:
We use Pampers swaddlers. But yes you do have to change them if you don’t want them to eventually leak through. Wink

huggies always look like they have a full diaper even when it’s fresh and dry. Target Up and up made my kids break out.

Never tried Kirkland Or any of the others.

Karrie locher on Instagram posted what looks like nice diapers I’ll try to find the link. You can also choose your pattern

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:31 am
chassidisheveib wrote:
Best is pampers swaddlers. (Regular pampers aren’t the best)

My kid reacted to it btw,
I use parents choice overnight. They are amazing. Best for babies skin and don't leak. The regular parents choice is cr@p. (Pub intended. Lol) but I use overnight for during the day. Perfect fit and doesn't leak.

bsy

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:32 am
Tzutzie wrote:
My kid reacted to it btw,
I use parents choice overnight. They are amazing. Best for babies skin and don't leak. The regular parents choice is cr@p. (Pub intended. Lol) but I use overnight for during the day. Perfect fit and doesn't leak.

I'm very happy with parents choice regular and overnight.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 10:33 am
Up and up diapers are amazing!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 11:13 am
I thought I liked up and up again but I've had too much side leakage by the thighs, it's not as tight a seal as Kirkland for runny diapers.

Rachel Shira

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 11:17 am
Huggies is pretty foolproof for us in all ways (sensitivity, leakage, capacity, etc). I’m pretty sure they’re the same as Kirkland so if you like those then huggies should work.

amother
Grape

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 11:20 am
Sounds like different brands work better for different people. I always only bought swaddlers. I finally caved and bought the target brand after reading here that they’re a good brand for diapers… and they’re half the price! I was excited and beating myself up for spending double on pampers all these years… well it turns out we hate the target ones, they’re always leaking. Of course I already bought two cases so I’m going to use them up (def not using them at night) and I’m right back to pampers.

chili-n-cholent

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 11:27 am
Pampers and pampers only
my kids broke out in every other brand

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 11:29 am
amother Grape wrote:
Sounds like different brands work better for different people. I always only bought swaddlers. I finally caved and bought the target brand after reading here that they’re a good brand for diapers… and they’re half the price! I was excited and beating myself up for spending double on pampers all these years… well it turns out we hate the target ones, they’re always leaking. Of course I already bought two cases so I’m going to use them up (def not using them at night) and I’m right back to pampers.

You can return to target...

gigglemom

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 12:23 pm
rascal and friends (avail at walmart)
huggies
these 2 are the best imo

amother
Fern

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 12:31 pm
My kids react to other brands so I always used pampers. They have the added benefit of having some type of technology that makes them look the smallest (no bulging diaper look)
I recently started with Kirkland for my toddler (wouldn’t put on a baby with sensitive skin like my kids do) and while I won’t say he never reacts to it, it does hold nicely, and doesn’t leak that much

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 12:49 pm
The target ones used to be great and then they changed them and now they’re the worst, my baby leaks every time. I love the Millie Moon brand, they’re only sold at target but they’re actually cheaper than Huggies and Pampers and they are so so good. They also are so soft and fit really well.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 1:00 pm
I only bought pampers swaddlers for years. Changed to Huggies with baby #7 because the hospital I used changed and I found we had fewer blowouts because of the elastic in the back.

Tzivia18

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:31 pm
I’ve heard that Kirkland is just Huggies rebranded. So if you like Kirkland, go with Huggies. Personally, I like Kirkland/Huggies best.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 4:58 pm
Huggies, but the ones with the elastic in the back and that are made for newborns (but also come in bigger sizes). The other huggies didn't contain as well and/or caused a rash.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics