Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Advice for Israel stroller choice

ThisMom

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:32 pm
I'll be visiting Israel with a 4 & almost 6 year old for a few weeks. We will have a car but based in Jerusalem, so still using a lot of public transportation and walking.

My 6 year old can walk but not for the whole day and on trips, obviously we won't know exactly when we'll be home each day.

My husband is thinking to take the double so both kids have a seat, but just the idea of a double bothers me lol. Just so much to travel with! That being said, we will be in airports, including a stopover...so maybe that is the best choice??

I'd take my single with a board but we've been having issues recently with the push, wheels getting stuck etc. I was looking into buying a citi mini gt as I know its so easy to fold and has a great push BUT it doesn't look like there's much room for a kid on a board in the back.

Any advice/ideas?

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:50 pm
When we went to ey with toddlers a
I was debating whether to bring a double stroller or not.. I ended up bringing a yo-yo that fits on top of the overhead bin and folds easily and is light and another cheap $20 stroller.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 2:57 pm
For those ages I would bring a travel stroller (yoyo, bugaboo butterfly, joolz aer) for the 4 year old and a scooter for the 6 year old

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 3:02 pm
amother Plum wrote:
When we went to ey with toddlers a
I was debating whether to bring a double stroller or not.. I ended up bringing a yo-yo that fits on top of the overhead bin and folds easily and is light and another cheap $20 stroller.

This is what I did. I've gone to Israel with a double and honestly it was really annoying and bulky. Nothing in Israel is made for a wide double stroller and we took up too much space everywhere. I like one good lightweight stroller for the younger one who will always need it. And one cheaper umbrella stroller that can recline a little and has a decent canopy for the older one who will only need it sometimes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics