Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Short classic ugg boots not comfortable? tall ones are

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:48 am
I have bought several tall ugg boots over the last 15 years and the tall classic ones were always comfortable. I bought a short classic ugg boot recently and the front of it that is on the top of the foot near where it attaches to the leg is not comfortable- there's a seam there just like on the tall ugg boot, but it feels tight with the short boot. I can't remember if the tall one was tight in the beginning, I dont think so, I think it was always comfortable. But I dont know if I should return the short one and exchange it or return or keep and hope it gets stretched out. If you have both tall and short, are the short ones more uncomfortable than tall ones?
this is the short one: https://www.ugg.com/women-boot......html
and this is the tall one: https://www.ugg.com/women-boot......html

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:50 am
It probably depends on the shape of your foot. My DD has a certain short one (not the classic) that she finds very comfortable, but I remember reading comments when I bought it that it ran narrow. This was fine for her shape, and works for her, but I guess not for everyone.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 13 2023, 11:21 pm
But the tall classics were always good and they look the same. Does anyone have both the tall and short classic, is the short one, tight at the top of the foot?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 11:14 am
bump

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 7:21 pm
anyone have both ugg boots and can compare for me?

isrmss91

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 7:28 pm
The classic uggs have no support and they hurt my feet and gave me leg pain. The only Ugg boot I was able to wear was the Kara. It was a a tall boot with a slim profile, (so they did not look like moon boots) and they were on a wedge. Unfortunetly Ugg discontinued this style. I still have them, but only wear them when it is really cold.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 8:46 pm
The classic tall ugg boots are very comfortable, but the short classic was not. I don't know if it will get more comfortable over time or stretch? Did anyone else feel the short classic ugg boots weren't comfortable/tight on top near the seam and then it got more comfortable over time?

amother
Forsythia

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 8:52 pm
Why would you keep a $180 boot that wasn’t comfortable even if 100 posters say they did find it comfortable. Do what works for you

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 9:48 pm
because all the other ugg boots I bought in the past were comfortable, but I can't remember if they were uncomfortable and then stretched.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 10:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
because all the other ugg boots I bought in the past were comfortable, but I can't remember if they were uncomfortable and then stretched.

So exchange for the tall ones if you know that works for you. You said it looks the same to you and doesn’t make a difference

Better to return now instead of risking it, once you’ve worn them at all you can no longer return

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 18 2023, 10:00 pm
I want them to feel comfortable. I'm thinking about checking out another pair same size to see if this one is tight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics