Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I'm bored by work
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:09 am
Any suggestions what I can do while I'm by work? I have extra time and don't have so much work to do.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:11 am
Look for another job? Get an a degree (or an advanced degree). Listen to a podcast. Listen to a shiur

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:12 am

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:16 am
Ask for more work or find another job. Why would you want to be bored?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:21 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

Thank you! Joined their waitlist

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:22 am
amother Vanilla wrote:
Ask for more work or find another job. Why would you want to be bored?

I started not so long ago (almost a year) and I really don't have energy to start looking for a job now. I'm happy here aside from the fact that I don't have enough work, can't start doing to job hunt again.

icloud

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:10 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

What is prolific? How do u get paid?

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:16 am
icloud wrote:
What is prolific? How do u get paid?

I posted about it last week but can’t find the thread. The title was something about earning extra cash. Prolific is a site where you complete surveys/studies for payment. I find it fun and interesting, and love the extra cash. I work 9-5 though and most of the higher paying surveys show up during those hours which is annoying because they fill up quickly. Would work well for OP.

You get paid through PayPal. I signed up two weeks ago and got paid $75 so far. I go on the site during bathroom breaks and at night sometimes.

Good luck with being approved from the waitlist OP!

icloud

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:20 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
I posted about it last week but can’t find the thread. The title was something about earning extra cash. Prolific is a site where you complete surveys/studies for payment. I find it fun and interesting, and love the extra cash. I work 9-5 though and most of the higher paying surveys show up during those hours which is annoying because they fill up quickly. Would work well for OP.

You get paid through PayPal. I signed up two weeks ago and got paid $75 so far. I go on the site during bathroom breaks and at night sometimes.

Thanks so much, how long does it take to get approved from the waiting list? How much do u make per survey?

Thanks

amother
Offwhite

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:32 am
icloud wrote:
Thanks so much, how long does it take to get approved from the waiting list? How much do u make per survey?

Thanks

It’s different for each survey depending on the amount of time it takes to complete the survey and how generous the researchers for that specific study are. Ranges from under a dollar to $17 from what I’ve seen so far.

They approve people from the demographics they want quickly. I’m in my mid twenties in the tri state area and they seemed to like that because I was approved a day after applying. Some people are waitlisted for months or years. If that happens then there are other sites similar to prolific that you could join. They don’t have as many surveys or don’t pay as well but they’re still fun and give you some extra cash. Cloud connect research I’ve heard good things about, or User Interviews/Testing, not sure of the name.

icloud

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:34 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
It’s different for each survey depending on the amount of time it takes to complete the survey and how generous the researchers for that specific study are. Ranges from under a dollar to $17 from what I’ve seen so far.

They approve people from the demographics they want quickly. I’m in my mid twenties in the tri state area and they seemed to like that because I was approved a day after applying. Some people are waitlisted for months or years. If that happens then there are other sites similar to prolific that you could join. They don’t have as many surveys or don’t pay as well but they’re still fun and give you some extra cash. Cloud connect research I’ve heard good things about, or User Interviews/Testing, not sure of the name.

Thanks so much for the info!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:38 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

Wow, really cool. Thank you!

amother
Milk

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 11:40 am
I would shop online, take care of phoneacalls, plan
I'm never bored Laugh

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 12:18 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:

Thank you!
I signed up less than an hour ago and I am being bombarded with surveys!
This is very addicting!

Although I haven’t worked in a while I was still always so busy. Lately though I’ve been feeling bored. I’m not ready to take a job now so this is a good thing for now. And it’s fun so far!
Don’t think I’ll become rich from this but I wasn’t looking for wealth when I signed up for surveys.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 12:19 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Thank you!
This is very addicting!

Oh wow, you got an email that you were approved?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 12:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
Oh wow, you got an email that you were approved?

Yes, right away.
It said click here to confirm your email address and then I got 2 points for confirming.

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 12:24 pm
I wish they would have another option other then QP

icloud

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 12:33 pm
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Thank you!
This is very addicting!

Although I haven’t worked in a while I was still always so busy. Lately though I’ve been feeling bored. I’m not ready to take a job now so this is a good thing for now. And it’s fun so far!
Don’t think I’ll become rich from this but I wasn’t looking for wealth when I signed up for surveys.

Wow how did they approve u so fast?
I'm still waiting

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 1:13 pm
icloud wrote:
Wow how did they approve u so fast?
I'm still waiting

I don’t know. Maybe it’s because of my location? Or age? Or ages of my kids?
Those are some of the things they asked me.

Or maybe because I wrote that I’m not working now so they think I have time?

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 1:17 pm
Ask a Rav if it’s ok to get paid for something else while you’re supposed to be doing another job.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics