Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Iso new vacuum cleaner

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 4:55 pm
That vacuums corners easily. In our narrow hallway, anytime we vacuum the crumbs are just being pushed into the corners. How can I clean the corners? Which compact vacuum is best?

ap

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 10:01 pm
You need a corner- piece that attaches to the vacuum cleaner

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 7:32 am
ap wrote:
You need a corner- piece that attaches to the vacuum cleaner

Can I purchase that separately and attach it to my vacuum? Right now I have a stick vacuum

ap

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 7:35 am
I don't know, possibly

Chayalle

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 7:42 am
I love my Shark Navigator vacuum cleaner. It actually has a smaller head which might fit your corners. But there are different models that come with different accessories. Look for one that comes with a long thin tube-like piece called a crevice tool that attaches to the hose, that you can stick into the corners for optimal cleaning. I love using such a piece along the edges of the wall - it sucks up any dirt that gets stuck under the molding.

This one for example is on sale right now and is a great deal:

https://www.amazon.com/Shark-N.....f9840

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 8:33 am
Yes, that's what we do, pull out the hose with the crevice tool and go around edges, on walls and steps...

It's a great vacuum. I'm using ours in its 10th year now! Didn't need to replace anything yet though we had a close call erev bedikas chometz this year when it wouldn't work. I ran to Target to get a new one and when I came back, it was back working. I think it needed a rest lol. Returned the new one to Target and ba"h have not had any issues since...

Chayalle

Post Fri, Nov 17 2023, 9:00 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Yes, that's what we do, pull out the hose with the crevice tool and go around edges, on walls and steps...

It's a great vacuum. I'm using ours in its 10th year now! Didn't need to replace anything yet though we had a close call erev bedikas chometz this year when it wouldn't work. I ran to Target to get a new one and when I came back, it was back working. I think it needed a rest lol. Returned the new one to Target and ba"h have not had any issues since...

Hey, you are the one who recommended that vacuum cleaner to me six years ago! Thanks again! It has been great, and so good not to waste my $$$ on something more expensive when this one does the job better!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics