Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
ISO best cordless stick vacuum

MGmom

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 9:00 am
I have kinda small and had a great bissel stick vacuum. The suction wasn’t best but we made do till it broke! Me and vacuum are die hard besties. I love her, I name her and she gets royal treatment and so do I by befriending her. I’ve heard very many cons on the Dyson which is all the rave. Biggest one I didn’t like that u need to hold the nozzle for it to work. I need more stress free than that. And must be lightweight. The sharks had great reviews but were too heavy for me. Any good recommendations? Tried and tested please! Kindly help a woman out that’s lost her bestie this morning! 😜

mc

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 9:16 am
Did you find a replacement you like?
Also looking...

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 9:22 am
I have the Dyson v11- im not sure what you mean by hold the nozzle? You need to hold the trigger down to use but you get used to that super quickly. I do love it and can’t compare the suction to my previous vacuum cleaner. I think there is hype for Dyson for a good reason- it’s really a great clean.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 10:44 am
I just got the Dyson and was also annoyed at the nozzle, but did a quick Google search and this came up right away.

REEYEAR Power Button On/Off Control Clamp Compatible with Dyson Absolute/Motorhead V6 V8 V7 V10 V11 V15 Vacuum Cleaner, Dyson Trigger Lock, Free Your Gripping Fingers,1 Pack https://a.co/d/dxiclL3

Waiting for it to arrive hopefully it works

mc

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 10:55 am
Interesting. I just keep seeing negative reviews about the battery and I'm afraid to spend $400 if it doesn't last long. Any cheaper options?

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 11:35 am
I'm happy with my Wyze stick vacuum! Affordable, comes with a few attachments and does a good job.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 11:46 am
Love my Dyson. I have the V10+ Animal. Yes you have to hold the trigger but it doesn’t bother me. My kids love to use it too! The battery life is fine as long as you don’t use it on turbo mode for too long.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 3:44 pm
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
Love my Dyson. I have the V10+ Animal. Yes you have to hold the trigger but it doesn’t bother me. My kids love to use it too! The battery life is fine as long as you don’t use it on turbo mode for too long.

Yes, eco mode works very well. I don’t even find a need for medium
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry