Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Jewelry stores to order online- like Sparkles

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 7:36 am
My husband and I want to get me something for our anniversary. I looked at sparkles and might get from there but I was wondering what other frum places I should look at too. I light white gold and they have limited choices in that- but their price range is correct:)
Please post other stores with websites. Thank you.

amother
Aster

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 7:38 am
Sparkles is not real Jewelery, just making sure you’re aware.
A similar And great store with an online presence is gemberry

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 7:42 am
I looked there once and didn't like anything! I see people with these pretty pendants and I don't know where they got them!

amother
Aster

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 7:58 am
amother OP wrote:
I looked there once and didn't like anything! I see people with these pretty pendants and I don't know where they got them!

Gemberry is definitely more up to date styles
I have old Diamond pendants that I don’t really wear anymore, but they are all from Allegra.
Why don’t you go to a store in person? Jewelry isn’t really the type you buy online
Also, I’m not clear if you want fake jewelry, you specified that it’s an anniversary present, so wasn’t sure you’re aware that these stores are not real

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 8:05 am
amother Aster wrote:
Gemberry is definitely more up to date styles
I have old Diamond pendants that I don’t really wear anymore, but they are all from Allegra.
Why don’t you go to a store in person? Jewelry isn’t really the type you buy online
Also, I’m not clear if you want fake jewelry, you specified that it’s an anniversary present, so wasn’t sure you’re aware that these stores are not real

I live oot and I can't find the pretty styles that I want here! And just because it's our anniversary does not mean that we have money to buy something expensive. So ordering from somewhere with pretty fake things online is my only choice.

amother
Aster

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 8:12 am
amother OP wrote:
I live oot and I can't find the pretty styles that I want here! And just because it's our anniversary does not mean that we have money to buy something expensive. So ordering from somewhere with pretty fake things online is my only choice.

Oh ok, it threw me off because you said you liked white gold, but the stores may not be selling real jewelry.
The styles now are leaning more towards yellow gold and pendants haven’t really been in for a while (unless it’s a solitaire Diamond or something similar) so you may not see much of those on the websites

amother
Cognac

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 8:28 am
amother Aster wrote:
Oh ok, it threw me off because you said you liked white gold, but the stores may not be selling real jewelry.
The styles now are leaning more towards yellow gold and pendants haven’t really been in for a while (unless it’s a solitaire Diamond or something similar) so you may not see much of those on the websites
Oddly Sparkles descriptions use white gold and yellow gold. Obviously they are not real gold. It would seem like false advertising but what do I know.

Double Header also sells fashion jewelry.

amother
Clear

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 8:30 am
thesterlingsociety.com

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 8:58 am
Serendipity in Lakewood has some nice jewelry. But I didn't have it in my budget to buy anything when I was there and now that I'm looking for it I'm not there and they don't have a website. Does anyone know any websites where I could find those type of things?

workout geek

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 9:19 am
Kaylah Diamonds has a sterling silver section that I just discovered that had pieces I really liked and were reasonably priced.

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 11:53 am
I like to search in gemberry under most popular first. They have everything that is in style.

amother
Peru

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:12 pm
https://rachieshnay.com/

Beautiful jewelry!

marvinkay

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 12:37 pm
The yellow door has a website and nice costume jewelry
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics