Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
I'm Riva Pomerantz. AMA...About Skillnosh.com! ;-)

Yael

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:53 am
Hey Ladies! Riva Pomerantz here!

I don't know if you've already heard, but I've just built a digital courses marketplace, www.skillnosh.com and I'm really excited to tell you all about it. So....ask away! I'll try to answer as best as possible.

Let me just start off by saying that if you know me, you know that I'm passionate about creating content and initiatives for the frum world on the highest standard because I believe our global community deserves the best. I hope that Skillnosh.com, my newest initiative (You know about my online writing community for frum women: www.rivapomerantz.com/masterpiece, right? I also have a beautiful memoir-writing community here: www.jewishwomenwrite.com), reflects that exact goal. We offer quality digital courses on every topic under the sun so everyone can learn anything, anytime, anywhere in the world, at their own pace.

Whether you're a new mother or a great-grandmother, whether you're on-the-go or homebound, whether you want to learn a new hobby or upgrade your skillset, Skillnosh.com is the magic bullet. And with our all-star lineup of frum instructors (Ari Goldwag teaches Music, Yocheved Rottenberg teaches Therapeutic Journaling, Dena Ackerman teaches Portrait Drawing, Colored Pencils, and Watercolors, Alisa Avruch teaches Investing, Miriam Campbell teaches Social Skills to empower Parents and Teachers...), you'll never compromise your standards.

Let me know what you think: www.skillnosh.com! (This year, give them the lifetime gift of knowledge πŸ’‘πŸ’₯😍! Skillnosh Gift cards available in any denomination for the perfect Chanukah present to fit any budget!)

Wait!! One other important thing:

I'd like to invite you to a FREE Skillnosh Health & Wellness Event with Aussie Nutritionist Nechama Gittleman, happening Sunday, December 17th
at two separate times for your convenience: at 8 PM EST or at 9 PM Israel time!
Nechama will be giving actionable, empowering advice on:
- How to detox from the Chanukah Oil Onslaught πŸ˜„
- Learn to Regulate Your Nervous System for Deep-down Healing
- The Skinny on Skinny: Discover the Secret Emotional Component

Plus! Major Myth-Busting on Health & Wellness

Reserve your FREE spot here: www.skillnosh.com/wellness
Replays will be sent out to everyone who signed up after the event so you can watch at your convenience even if you couldn't make it live. You're invited to submit your questions for Nechama to answer!

Okay, that's basically my shpiel. Now I'd love to hear yours! 😊

Aaaand....GO! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Sponsored Post

1ofbillions

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 10:15 am
This sounds amazing! Thanks for enriching our community when it comes to the arts, Riva.

write on

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 11:20 am
So sweet of you to give this kind of feedback! Thank YOU!! πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“

Rappel

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 12:12 pm
write on wrote:
So sweet of you to give this kind of feedback! Thank YOU!! πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“

You're Riva Pomerantz? I'm sure you get this a lot, but can I just tell you that I really admire your writing?

stepmama

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 12:19 pm
OK this is so cool. I clicked on the ad cuz Riva, and then I see my childhood friend from camp being featured, omg she is an amazing person, I can't wait to join this!! Nechama u rock. And Riva I can't wait for your next serial!!

write on

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 12:33 pm
Sorry, I'm not so good at this Reply thing so don't know how to tag in posts here, but...

Rappel!!! Thank you!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— That's so sweet of you! So happy to hear!! 😘 Did you see I started a new serial in Ami THIS WEEK?!! 😍 Super excited!!

stepmama, that is SO cool!! What's funniest is that I've been working with Nechama for months now and only just recently I found out that she's the sister of my really good friend from sem!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Nechama is seriously amazing and so knowledgeable!! And about the serial...yup! We're up and running, be"H. Dive in! πŸ˜‹

NechaMom

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 2:39 pm
Another long time fan here!!
I saw that a new serial is starting in the Ami this week! Can’t wait!
You never disappoint!

Ok1

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:27 pm
Hi! I’m a huge fan!!! I can’t wait for your new serial!
I love all your books!
Green fence, diamond dust…. Spent hours in the bathroom reading! (Before I got married, escaping from my chores)

Lovable

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:37 pm
Hi Riva! Hi
So cool that you're on here!!
I absolutely love reading your books! Especially diamond dust
And Split Ends, which I've read like 10 Times
I dream of being a writer one day, and you're books are a big inspiration!
So thank you Smile

Tao

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 12:10 am
Lovable wrote:
Hi Riva! Hi
So cool that you're on here!!
I absolutely love reading your books! Especially diamond dust
And Split Ends, which I've read like 10 Times
I dream of being a writer one day, and you're books are a big inspiration!
So thank you Smile

We have the same taste! Diamond Dust was my favorite, followed by Split Ends and then Charades Smile

write on

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 10:22 am
Hey Tao and Lovable! Thanks for this yummy feedback!! My favorites too :-) (Although what can I say? I love every one of my babi--I mean, books...!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚) πŸ’—

NechaMom! Nice to meet you. I'm excited about this new serial. Some juicy stuff around the corner--stay tuned! 😍

mamadana

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 4:16 pm
Oooooohh!! Another raving fan here!

Can I say I have a real craving sometimes for a Riva book? Just itching to get lost in one of those awesome character dramas!!

Keep them coming!!!!

Tao

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 4:23 pm
Riva you should know I used to buy Mishpacha and I really wanted to switch to Ami (not bashing Mishpacha, it's a great magazine, but Ami is more my style). But I couldn't because then I would have to give up your serials. Then you switched to Ami and I was SO EXCITED! We've gotten Ami ever since and I love your serials! I felt like Ami was complete with you on board!

write on

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 4:54 pm
Awwww....mamadana, love the feedback! Thank you!! Wonderful to hear! Makes all those all-nighters trying to get a chapter together all worth it! πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Tao! That's such a sweet thing to say, and nice to have you on-board at Ami. Mishpacha is an amazing, really quality magazine and a definite must-read. I'm so happy we're at a point in the global frum readership that the market has room for so many fantastic magazines, b"H.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Dec 06 2023, 6:26 pm
Hi
Another fan saying hi here!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics