Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
You can’t always know your friends or your enemies

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:41 pm
I noticed something interesting. I’ve made a few friends here and when I post under my screen name they’d never be nasty to me. When I post something personal and go anonymous I’ve had some people being so nasty to me under their screen name. I believe that if they’d know it’s me they’d never talk like that.
Also I feel the same in reverse. I sometimes have someone be nasty to me and they’re anonymous and I’m not. And we get into an argument. Ends up being that there’s someone out there I had an argument with but I have no clue who she is but she knows who I am.
It just feels a bit lopsided. I like to deal with people here like humans. Not like some ghosts. I actually care when someone is nasty to me. It feels funny when one person in the argument is anonymous and one not. Anyone also bothered by it?

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:50 pm
Hugs and hatzlocha

Saw the thread title and thought it was going to be about the new litmus test of October 7 in which we really do see who are our friends and who not

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 6:51 pm
amother Indigo wrote:
Hugs and hatzlocha

Saw the thread title and thought it was going to be about the new litmus test of October 7 in which we really do see who are our friends and who not

Ha. I’d put it in the war forum if I’d mean that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics