Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Resetting my diamond ring

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 10:06 am
I would like to reset my diamond ring, but I don’t want to spend a lot. Is there any place that would reset a ring using cz settings? Does it exist?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 10:35 pm
Bump

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 10:46 pm
I think any place can do that for you.
The setting and the diamond are two different things.
So you can choose a new setting and then put a CZ in it.
Edited to add: do you mean that the stones in the new setting are CZ?

amother
Dandelion

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 11:12 pm
You can do lab grown.
I just redid my entire diamond ring, meaning, with the center Stone (cuz I lost mine a while ago so I had cz)
Came out gorgeous and was really affordable.
Just gonna add, that u gotta be careful with who u go to, cuz there are many dishonest ppl out there and will either charge you alot more than it's worth, or will fool u into buying a diff type of stone, like moissanite which is much lower quality stone, and you might never know..

hair4u

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 11:14 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
You can do lab grown.
I just redid my entire diamond ring, meaning, with the center Stone (cuz I lost mine a while ago so I had cz)
Came out gorgeous and was really affordable.
Just gonna add, that u gotta be careful with who u go to, cuz there are many dishonest ppl out there and will either charge you alot more than it's worth, or will fool u into buying a diff type of stone, like moissanite which is much lower quality stone, and you might never know..

did you do yours in lakewood? who did you use?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 12:16 am
I have my real diamond in a real setting which I don’t like. Looking to reset it.Any suggestions for who does this? I asked Kayla designs because they deal with real and cz but they don’t do it.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 12:29 am
Possibly glacé. Worth trying them imo.

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 1:01 am
hair4u wrote:
did you do yours in lakewood? who did you use?

No ,I used someone in Brooklyn. Frum chassidish women. Extremely well priced and very honest. She'll do whatever u want, but she doesn't have a showroom.
Let me know if u want her contact info.

Tanya1234

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 1:17 am
amother Dandelion wrote:
No ,I used someone in Brooklyn. Frum chassidish women. Extremely well priced and very honest. She'll do whatever u want, but she doesn't have a showroom.

I would be interested in her info pls

gittylove

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 3:07 am
amother Dandelion wrote:

Can you send me the info as well.

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 12:44 pm
gittylove wrote:
Can you send me the info as well.

Her name is Matty neustadt.
917-589-1845

Just pointing out, that the real cost of a ring is the actual center Stone. The setting isn't usually the expensive part. Especially today's days, they do alot the solitaire look, which has no diamonds at all. Lab grown is worth it when ur doing diamonds.
But in either case, this lady is very honest, helpful and you really don't feel obligated to buy.. some ppl are so pushy that u feel bad when not buying.

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 1:08 pm
I had my ring reset. I have the center stone so I just needed a setting. I chose a halo setting so it had a lot of small diamond chips in it. The Jewelry store gave me $250 for my original setting and I ended up paying $800.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:12 pm
Bumping this up. Glacé said they don’t do this. Any other suggestions for the Lakewood area?

bling3

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 10:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bumping this up. Glacé said they don’t do this. Any other suggestions for the Lakewood area?

Maybe The Yellow Door

amother
Peachpuff

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 11:07 pm
Try Eternity Jewelers, amazing and honest.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Dec 13 2023, 11:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
I have my real diamond in a real setting which I don’t like. Looking to reset it.Any suggestions for who does this? I asked Kayla designs because they deal with real and cz but they don’t do it.

I had my diamond ring reset by Kaylah’s. Of course they do that, unless you mean putting a real diamond into a cz setting. I don’t know places that do that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries