Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What Do You Do When You Are Better Than Everyone Else?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Tamiri

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 2:22 pm
Marina, I realize you must be everything you say. I don't know of any other 4 yo as articulate and able to type as well as you do.
The reality of life should come crashing down on you at around age 5 or 6.
Till then, enjoy.
And, no, I am not being obnoxious. This is exactly how a 4 yo would view herself if she had never been subjected to any hardship what-so-ever and was doted on and spoiled by parents who had no desire to give here the skills needed to go through life.
Just like numbers, which never end, there will always be someone more special than you, but they won't go around announcing it - they are especially humble as well.
הצניעי לכת, girl! Is this post for real?
סייג לחכמה - שתיקה - you prove how smart you are by keeping quiet!

freidasima

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 6:31 pm
lordy lordy lordy I know that we aren't allowed to laugh during the 9 days but come on...

Haven't any of you read any of Marina's other posts to know when she is kidding?!

Go for it girl. Just teach me (or Clarissa after shabbos in NY take me our of my misery) how to make that Mocha creme whatever it is ....

zissy2004

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 6:59 pm
I truly hope she is kidding!!!!!! shock shock shock shock shock

BennysMommy

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 7:26 pm
freidasima wrote:

(p.s. is mocha creme carmel milchig? It sounds milchig. That means I can eat it this week?)

Well I sure hope it's not fleishig!

freidasima

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 7:40 pm
I am eagerly counting the hours until shabbos is over in NY and Clarissa turns on her computer for her to put me out of my misery.

I want my mocha carmel whatever to be better than anyone elses.

Is that gaivah?

Do I have to do teshuva for it if it IS gaivah?

Do I have to do teshuva for writing funny things here in the nine days?

Oy vey.

marina

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 10:45 pm
OMG. I can't believe everyone here is being soooooo mean to me. What is wrong with you all in the 9 days and everything?

Quote:
Marina are you 4 real ????

There is always people better then us we are not the only gift to humanity though sometimes I would like to think that Smile true I wonder sometimes if I get taken advantage of for being nice but to say I am the nicest and others are not is very baal gavah dik and frankly not true!.

It is not baal gaavadik for me to say that I am the kindest and smartest and frummest person I know because it is true. Gaavah is only an aveirah if it is a lie. Hashem gave me these gifts, why would I not acknowledge them? In fact, I thank G-d each day for myself. And I just came here to get some chizzuk from people who have been in the same situation as me. AND all I get is criticism and plain being mean and bashing, even after I said NO OBNOXIOUS COMMENTS. If you all want to start another thread about whether it is okay to say mean things to people who just want emotional support, go ahead. But don't HIJACK my thread.

Quote:
Though you may not mean it that way,from your original post it comes across that way, and can send potential nice friends and posters flying. Rememeber Marina I am not sayig you don't have those qualitys b/c one I don't know you and two who would I be to judge anyways. Can you give an example of a particular situation maybe where we could help u and understand where you are coming from???

If you knew me, you would know that I really am the nicest and smartest person. An example? Sure. We were discussing a halacha question that came up on shabbos and I was the only one who not only knew the answer, but also the perek and seif where to find it and look it up. In fact, I even knew which bookshelf the sefer was on! And everyone around me just rolled their eyes. And I was sooooo annoyed! What do you do when this happens to you? Anyone?

Quote:
Marina, I realize you must be everything you say. I don't know of any other 4 yo as articulate and able to type as well as you do.
The reality of life should come crashing down on you at around age 5 or 6.
Till then, enjoy.
And, no, I am not being obnoxious. This is exactly how a 4 yo would view herself if she had never been subjected to any hardship what-so-ever and was doted on and spoiled by parents who had no desire to give here the skills needed to go through life.
Just like numbers, which never end, there will always be someone more special than you, but they won't go around announcing it - they are especially humble as well.

Tamiri, after reading this, I burst into tears. Then I called my mom and she gave me a lolly. So the world is a better place again. But I am still not your best friend anymore. Maybe you have a Barbie that you could offer me to resolve this situation?

GAMZu

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 10:57 pm
You.... uh... play with BARBIES???
How truly frum ARE you? Question shock Question shock Question

dora

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:00 pm
sorry marina, since you are the "mostest" and there is no one equal to you, then there is no one that understands and that can give you chizuk.

octopus

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:05 pm
freidasima wrote:
lordy lordy lordy I know that we aren't allowed to laugh during the 9 days but come on...

Haven't any of you read any of Marina's other posts to know when she is kidding?!..

I also agree that this post is in jest. Reading other "marina" posts you've got to know that this is not in seriousness.

marina

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:07 pm
When I say Barbies, of course, I don't mean those treife american slut-toys. I mean all- rabbi-approved dolls with no body parts whatsoever- tznius is much easier that way. They are actually called Imaginaries. But I just used the term Barbies because I felt like I had to communicate with you at your level.

marina

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:10 pm
Quote:
sorry marina, since you are the "mostest" and there is no one equal to you, then there is no one that understands and that can give you chizuk.

Where are the other 35 hidden tzaddikim? We all need our own forum, so no one makes fun of us.

dora

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:11 pm
the other 35 tzadikim do not have internet, but remember, you do because you are special.

DF79

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:14 pm
Maybe you can use your gifts to help people?

Clarissa

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:30 pm
She's helping me right now. I feel better just having my post in such close proximity to hers.

Clarissa

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:32 pm
freidasima wrote:

Haven't any of you read any of Marina's other posts to know when she is kidding?!

Go for it girl. Just teach me (or Clarissa after shabbos in NY take me our of my misery) how to make that Mocha creme whatever it is ....

I will find the recipe and send you a link by pm. Don't despair. It's delicious.

elf123

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:39 pm
Wait a minute....I don't think I'm better than everyone else but I still want the Mocha Creme Caramel recipe...why can't you post it on the forums so we can all see it? Is it private for some reason?
P.S. At the risk of having two out-of-control threads, does the recipe call for Kahlua, by any chance?

Tamiri

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:43 pm
marina wrote:
When I say Barbies, of course, I don't mean those treife american slut-toys. I mean all- rabbi-approved dolls with no body parts whatsoever- tznius is much easier that way. They are actually called Imaginaries. But I just used the term Barbies because I felt like I had to communicate with you at your level.

Sorry, my modern mother never got me Barbies. Can you imagine? All my friends had Barbies but not I. I think I should start a thread on daughters whose growth, both emotional and mental, was stunted by mean mothers. I will never be as special as you.

marina

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:47 pm
Quote:
She's helping me right now. I feel better just having my post in such close proximity to hers.

well that's all good and well and I sure am happy to be providing this service to y'all.

But read the opening post. I need your help. I need to know how to deal with the less intelligent among us, how to deal with people who clearly don't understand what this thread is about even after five times of my explaining it.

Tamiri

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:50 pm
I really didn't want to get into this Marina, seeing as you will have reality come crashing down at any moment now, but the TRULY special, intelligent, insightful, amazing, etc. people such as myself (notice I left out the tzaddikus and knowledge, I am also super tzanua in my ways and don't want those lesser than myself to feel uncomfortabla) also come equipped with an inner monitor which allows them to self-help, heal and get on with life. I am sorry you are so lacking in this area. See a shrink.

sunshine!

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:52 pm
I have been trying to place who you sound like when you laud yourself to the sky and I finally figured it out. Hillary Clinton! Perhaps you and she should team up and retry a run for the presidency. Between the two of you and your hefty egos you should be able to do it this time. Think about the world peace you can achieve, the global warming you can halt, the economy you can rejuvinate, with your specialness and talent. I say go for it!
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics