Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Kitov?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 1:19 pm
I'm looking into a lot of seminaries for my daughter. We were told that my daughter should apply to kitov sachra as it's a real good seminary with a warm atmosphere.
After talking to a lot of people about kitov, I was told that most of the girls that go, have a really loud personality and have loads of high energy. My daughter is more on the quiet side and more of an introvert.
So I'm a bit confused if it's worth applying. It sounds like the girls are going to be too much for her.
Does anyone know if these claims are true?
Would be such a help.

lovehashemandhi

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 1:26 pm
Search kitov in this forum I see there was a thread here on Nov 1 2023

amother
Heather

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 2:07 pm
Check out Bnos Shoshana

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 2:14 pm
[quote="amother Heather"]Check out Bnos Shoshana[/quote

What's the difference between that and kitov?

amother
Heather

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 2:30 pm
Might be more her type, based on the girls I know there now but you need to do your own research

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 6:33 pm
Having met Mrs kitov at the open house, she is very high energy and full of warmth and excitement for the girls. Idk what the girls personalities are like, could be the more energetic ones are brought out by the atmosphere. You'd do best by speaking with girls who went there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info