Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Fresh Frozen Suppers

mudpies

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:46 pm
I never really have time to make supper. We have a small family, so I don't need too many portions. Usually I freeze raw suppers and then I just take out the pan from the freezer and pop it into the oven when I come home from work so we can have fresh food on time. But I've been doing this for a few years and we're pretty bored of our standard menus... any ideas of easy recipes that can be frozen raw and then easily baked?
So far we do: meatballs, chicken fingers + rice, pizza (I freeze just the dough), tuna patties, breaded shnitzel.
Extra points if it's cheap, healthy, and very basic ingredients.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:55 pm
Chicken legs in yummy sauce
I don’t even know if it’s worth to freeze since I just take italian dressing and pour it on top
I cut big chunks of carrots onion potatoes and any veggies I have
Bake Low and slow

mom!

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 1:04 pm
Cutlets in marinade. Defrost and throw onto grill pan
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics