Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bra Fitting for PreTeen - Monsey

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:47 am
Looking for recommendations for a place to take an 11 year old for a bra fitting where she would feel comfortable. I saw some similar threads but the ones I saw for Monsey seem to be from a few years ago so just looking for any current recommendations.

Could be in a store -or could be private setting - TIA!

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:48 am
You can try The Robe Gallery

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Banana

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:53 am
I’ve been very happy with fashion fit in New Square. They keep the curtain shut until you’re ready and really worked with dd to find something she was comfortable wearing but still provided the support she needed as she changed. She’s not the easiest customer and they were really patient and understanding.

amother
Chestnut

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:54 am
I was very happy with Fashion Fit in New Square

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 11:54 am
happywife5 wrote:
You can try The Robe Gallery

My absolute favorite! Just a heads up it’s a chassidish place (there’s robes and stuff) and might feel weird to your kid if you are not chassidish (I’m totally not and go for the fittings, lots of ppl do).

If you want a nicer store/ vibe next to Melt there’s “myself lingerie” . Small nice store. Feels very private . I never got fitted there though.

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 12:47 pm
Fashion Fit in New Square.

I drive in from Teaneck. The woman there are excellent, both at fitting AND and making teens feel comfortable.

Coming from Teaneck to New Square, I was expecting to feel out of place like I sometimes feel in Brooklyn, but they could not have been more welcoming or sweeter. I highly recommend!!!

(And their prices are MSRP-no hidden fees or up-charge for any adjustments / fee for assistance)

amother
Apple

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 1:11 pm
I like la plume. They are so good and sensitive and only come in to look if asked.. very happy after taking teens there

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 27 2023, 6:18 pm
Btw took her to fashion Fit in ns
They said sundays are always busier so took her during the school day. Fitter was SO NICE TO HER and tried her best to make it comfortable for her.
Thanks for the recommendations
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics