Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lev rochel bikkur cholim

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 9:43 am
I'm wondering if it's okay to call them if my husband and I both have covid and we have a bunch of kids. We are totally out of commission and I doubt I'll be able to get supper on the table. Last night I barely made macaroni. I'm honestly hungry for a real meal but would never want to bother them if this is not what they do. I'm also embarrassed to call - just curious if anyone knows if this would be an okay reason to ask for a meal?

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 9:47 am
I don't think they ask many questions and they are happy to help those in need. It sounds like you are, probably worth a phone call

amother
Nasturtium

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:01 am
Someone is in the hospital? I know that they've sent when people were in the hospital from covid even after they came home and were recovering.

If not, replace Covid with 'flu' & ask yourself again.
If you would still call in such a scenario, then you should definitely call!

If not, don't.

I'm curious what they say to you.

Please update!

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 2:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm wondering if it's okay to call them if my husband and I both have covid and we have a bunch of kids. We are totally out of commission and I doubt I'll be able to get supper on the table. Last night I barely made macaroni. I'm honestly hungry for a real meal but would never want to bother them if this is not what they do. I'm also embarrassed to call - just curious if anyone knows if this would be an okay reason to ask for a meal?

Yes you should call! I sprained my foot very badly and could hardly bear any weight on it. They send me supper for Mon-Thurs and it was a HUGE help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries