Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where can I find bras in size 30D

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 9:26 pm
That are under $30?

yshmitty

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 9:47 pm
30F here.. the cheapest most supportive bras I’ve found are the Dominque brand.. about $45-$50 if you’re able to spend that. I haven’t found any other cheaper ones that run small and have a full support so you don’t bounce around..

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:27 pm
yshmitty wrote:
30F here.. the cheapest most supportive bras I’ve found are the Dominque brand.. about $45-$50 if you’re able to spend that. I haven’t found any other cheaper ones that run small and have a full support so you don’t bounce around..

Thanks for responding. I’m so surprised that this is a strange size. It’s not for me. It’s for my 16 yr old daughter. The D cup doesn’t really make sense to me. She’s not big at all. I would have thought she’s a B cup but I took her to get measured and this is what they said. They have their own brand of bras and the one that fit her the best was size 30D. Maybe she’s only that size for their brand? I’ve been searching online and cannot find any option in this size that is less than $40.

yshmitty

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for responding. I’m so surprised that this is a strange size. It’s not for me. It’s for my 16 yr old daughter. The D cup doesn’t really make sense to me. She’s not big at all. I would have thought she’s a B cup but I took her to get measured and this is what they said. They have their own brand of bras and the one that fit her the best was size 30D. Maybe she’s only that size for their brand? I’ve been searching online and cannot find any option in this size that is less than $40.

What store did you go to?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:31 pm
yshmitty wrote:
What store did you go to?

Myself

yshmitty

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:35 pm
I’ve never gone there, but I had a really good experience in Saposh. Bras are an investment.. an expensive one, but really worth it to get the right ones and not try to play around with sizing.. can you look on Amazon/ Nordstrom rack for the bras they sized her for?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 10:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for responding. I’m so surprised that this is a strange size. It’s not for me. It’s for my 16 yr old daughter. The D cup doesn’t really make sense to me. She’s MMBnot big at all. I would have thought she’s a B cup but I took her to get measured and this is what they said. They have their own brand of bras and the one that fit her the best was size 30D. Maybe she’s only that size for their brand? I’ve been searching online and cannot find any option in this size that is less than $40.

It'd possible it's the brand.
Also, it's very confusing the sizes. It took Mr a while to figure it out.

So the cup size A B C D.... is very much dependent on the band size 28, 30, 32, 34....
The higher up the number size, the larger the actual measurements for the alphabetic A B C D DD DDD cup size size.

The D cup size of a 30D is not even close to the D cup size of a 36D. It's like mini and jumbo. Lol.

Last time I measured I went between a 34D or a 36C. And the cup sizes where actually almost the same!!!! A 36D was a full cup size bigger than a 36C AND a FULL cup size bigger than a 34D. But the 34D and 36C cup size fit the same if I'd add an extension to the 34D.

Does that make sense?

So when I was skinny.... back in the day. (Before alll my pregnancies. Lol) I got married with a 28B with an extension. Becuase the bra that fit me the best was discontinued the didnt have a 30A anymore. So I took a few 28B and it fit exactly the same. Now 15 years later, and 50 lbs more...... lol!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics