Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Yuch

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:52 pm
Why did I eat a piece of cake tonight?? It wasn't even big. Just enough to make me feel gross. And chocolate too. Wish I learnt my lesson by now Can't Believe It

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 12:33 am
Please have compassion for yourself

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 1:43 am
The way eating works is the more you think about something you ate and the more remorse you feel the more it will turn into fat that sticks to you.
If you forgive yourself and make good choices in the future it will slide right out of your system.

I’m kidding.

Tomorrow, go on a walk, do some light exercise (jumping jacks), make a healthy choices and the cake won’t matter.

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 1:51 am
amother Anemone wrote:
The way eating works is the more you think about something you ate and the more remorse you feel the more it will turn into fat that sticks to you.
If you forgive yourself and make good choices in the future it will slide right out of your system.

I’m kidding.

Tomorrow, go on a walk, do some light exercise (jumping jacks), make a healthy choices and the cake won’t matter.

Well, they say calories don't count if no one sees you eat the cake. So, as long as you ate it in stealth mode, it's practically diet science. Jumping jacks and a walk tomorrow? That's just the victory lap!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise