Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
GB or G&G
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 6:19 pm
chassidish long rekel.

which fit and quality is better?

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 6:26 pm
G&G quality is better. GB customer service is better.

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 6:43 pm
G&G

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 6:56 pm
My husband likes GB better.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 7:00 pm
We like G&G. They have great quality. We never had an issue with service.

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 8:27 pm
it depends where you live and which location all depends on the person that fits you

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 8:46 pm
amother Dustypink wrote:
My husband likes GB better.

why?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:12 pm
Gb fits better

amother
Butterscotch

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 11:14 pm
I find it the fit between the 2 also depends on the person's built.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 4:18 am
would love to hear from more....

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 6:40 am
amother Jasmine wrote:
it depends where you live and which location all depends on the person that fits you

Very true. Bp has some great fitters. I have a close friend from canada that travels only the g&g bp location.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 1:27 pm
true about good fitters but which has a better cut and better quality to begin off with?

a good cut is the start to a good fit

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 1:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
true about good fitters but which has a better cut and better quality to begin off with?

a good cut is the start to a good fit

If you want really good quality that isn’t what gg/gb are here for. They’re standard. Both are okay. If you want good quality go to reinholds.

amother
Brass

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 1:43 pm
Dh likes GB. I don't know why.

He's an adult, I think his suits last close to 2 years. His tish bekishas are great for years. The styles changed but he can still use one that is 8 years old. One that almost 5 years old is beautiful still. Regular/satin don't last as long.

Both stores you need to alter the pants. They all have extra fabric in the behind area that needs to be altered.
I've heard that one of them charges a ton extra to taper the legs. They were trying to deter the olim from slim pants.

If your asking for a bar mitzva boy, either one is fine. They grow so much and so fast you'll need a new suit and bekishe before the year is up.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 5:49 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Dh likes GB. I don't know why.

He's an adult, I think his suits last close to 2 years. His tish bekishas are great for years. The styles changed but he can still use one that is 8 years old. One that almost 5 years old is beautiful still. Regular/satin don't last as long.

Both stores you need to alter the pants. They all have extra fabric in the behind area that needs to be altered.
I've heard that one of them charges a ton extra to taper the legs. They were trying to deter the olim from slim pants.

If your asking for a bar mitzva boy, either one is fine. They grow so much and so fast you'll need a new suit and bekishe before the year is up.

dont need reinhold,

just wanted to know between these 2.

baked ziti

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 7:33 pm
My son likes gb better. The coats and suits aren't as heavy, he finds. They did a great job fitting him and so far the quality seems great.

amother
Tulip

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 8:33 pm
GG only! Better quality, fit, service, price
I live in Lkwd where there is only GB but go to BP for mens bekeshes, suits etc.
Bought at GB once a few yrs ago and wasn't happy with fabric or fit. Tried again recently and wasn't happy so went to GG.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 9:05 pm
They both produce in the same trashy factories.

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 9:13 pm
I went to both in Monsey.

I was very happy with the GB quality, fit, and service. Their selection, not so much. They have nice things but not a big variety.

When we couldn’t find what we need I went to G&G, literally still have a headache from that place. Everything and everyone is so squished together, no proper system, everything just took super long. But they had more to choose from and we were able to find what we need.

amother
Wallflower

Post Wed, Jan 03 2024, 9:34 pm
Another vote for G&B better customer service a bit cheaper then gb and better quality
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics