Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Disposable Containers

corolla

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 10:01 am
Has anyone used disposable (deli, zip lock, etc) containers to organize their pantry?

I don't want to spend a lot of money but my cabinets are a mess at the moment. Also, we won't be in our current place forever, so, again, don't want to invest a ton and then have nowhere to put it in a new place.

StylishTichel

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 10:07 am
corolla wrote:
Has anyone used disposable (deli, zip lock, etc) containers to organize their pantry?

I don't want to spend a lot of money but my cabinets are a mess at the moment. Also, we won't be in our current place forever, so, again, don't want to invest a ton and then have nowhere to put it in a new place.

Yes, why not? I personally use dollar tree bins and containers for my pantry and and I'm perfectly happy with it.

corolla

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 10:18 am
corolla wrote:

Why did I get hugged?

corolla

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 10:18 am
StylishTichel wrote:
Yes, why not? I personally use dollar tree bins and containers for my pantry and and I'm perfectly happy with it.

Thank you!

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 10:35 am
I use deli containers a lot bc they are cheap, sturdy, and go in the dishwasher.

I don't love them for the pantry, but I've definitely used them: they're entirely round, which means they're not very space efficient.

I use Mason jars and Better Homes and Gardens Flip lock containers, both of which cram in better because they're more squared off. But if deli containers work for you, then no reason not to use them!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics