Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
What side hustles do you or DH do?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:21 am
mra01385 wrote:
To Apple, I’m happy that people buy your kugel, but just wondering why would someone spend so much money on your kugel if they can get much cheaper in the grocery store?

I don't live in Lakewood, but I was told that a 9x13 can cost more like $60-$75. Can you really get much cheaper than $33 for a kugel in the grocery?

Also, people might buy her kugel if it taste better and fresher than what they have at the grocery.

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 5:25 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
I don't live in Lakewood, but I was told that a 9x13 can cost more like $60-$75. Can you really get much cheaper than $33 for a kugel in the grocery?

Also, people might buy her kugel if it taste better and fresher than what they have at the grocery.

Thank you! I checked prices before I started, I think my prices are pretty average, they are also home baked and fresh, not commercially done

mra01385

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:24 pm
How does one go about finding proofreading jobs? I currently do proofreading part time for a local newspaper publication but I’m looking for more of such jobs to do from home.

I also want to know if there is a demand for teaching computers such as Microsoft office one on one?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics