Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Anyone with a job in tech

anon1010101

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 1:37 pm
hi, is there anyone in the tech industry that can answer my questions about the field? I would like to know the best way to get started in this career. Im also hoping to make aliya soon so if theres anyone who works in israel and has advice on that- that would be great. (like should I do school in israel or the usa, is it better to work for an israeli company or usa).

Thank u everyone for ur replies!

Last edited by anon1010101 on Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

peace2

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 2:12 pm
Hi! I work in tech in the US. You can PM me if you have questions

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 4:40 pm
Bumping for info please! has anyone done the TTI tech certification? does it lead to a good job?

brbs

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 8:56 pm
I work in tech, work remotely from home. Started a few years ago took an at home training course during covid got my A+ and Network + certification and started on the service and desk and moved up from there. Been remote the whole time. There are some aspects I love and some not so much. I am in the US.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 9:45 pm
Thanks for the response! Do you mind sharing what you do like and don't like about it?
Are you full time? Would be interested to know ballpark salary for this type of job...

essie14

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 2:13 am
I got a BSc in computer science from a 4 year university in the states, worked for several years in corporate America and then made aliyah and worked for an Israeli software company for several years.
In terms of aliyah, Israeli companies won't care where you got your degree. You need English to work in hi tech anyway.
They care more about experience.

amother
Acacia

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 5:24 am
My dh and I both work in tech in israel after making aliyah.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics