Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I need a laugh
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

giselle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 3:58 pm
There was some bear humor going around last night that apparently landed on the wrong thread. Maybe some of those posters can help you out. Personally I think life should be taken more seriously 🐻 πŸͺ

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 3:59 pm
am I allowed the mention the bears on this thread πŸ»πŸ¨πŸ»β€β„πŸΌ

ETA: great minds and gazelles think alike

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:11 pm
giselle wrote:
There was some bear humor going around last night that apparently landed on the wrong thread. Maybe some of those posters can help you out. Personally I think life should be taken more seriously 🐻 πŸͺ

Yes! Read that thread and was cackling away. Attention any thread clowns--please join this thread!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:12 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
am I allowed the mention the bears on this thread πŸ»πŸ¨πŸ»β€β„πŸΌ

ETA: great minds and gazelles think alike

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beary much appreciate all animals. Especially gazelles. And polar bears.

I also appreciate cookies.

giselle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:18 pm
Can I send you cookies in the hospital? I’m not as funny in person but I can dress up in a bear costume.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beary much appreciate all animals. Especially gazelles. And polar bears.

I also appreciate cookies.

Sending you a virtual care package of bear and gazelle shaped cookies, black and whites, and gingerbread men now

🐨πŸͺ🐼πŸͺπŸ»β€β„οΈπŸͺβ€οΈπŸ¦„πŸΏβ„οΈβš«βšͺ

Close enough, right?

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:21 pm
giselle wrote:
Can I send you cookies in the hospital? I’m not as funny in person but I can dress up in a bear costume.

Giselle, you keep answering like me while I'm typing up my posts. You're freaking me out. Are you my alter ego?

You're faster though. I guess that makes sense!

giselle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:24 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Giselle, you keep answering like me while I'm typing up my posts. You're freaking me out. Are you my alter ego?

You're faster though. I guess that makes sense!

I can’t believe you gave it away! Now everyone will know I’ve been talking to myself.

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:31 pm
There are two other funny threads right now. The Mt Everest AMA and the lick your nose one

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:32 pm
Looking towards the future, your baby is already learning how to wear a mask. Useful skill of this day and age.

top mom

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:35 pm
I tried starting a humorous/ entertaining thread yesterday but it died after 3 posts, I'll try again soon.
I called it Basya Bayla asks a Shayla
I'll ask Hashem to inspire me with a super funny storyline, to keep His precious daughter in the NICU in a positive mindset.
I hope you and your baby go home really soon, gezunterheit!

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:42 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....43270

penguin

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:53 pm
I tried searching for bear, nothing recent came up. Can s/o pls link?

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:56 pm
giselle wrote:
I can’t believe you gave it away! Now everyone will know I’ve been talking to myself.

Shhh, let's keep it between us. Can you please pass the cookies?

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:57 pm
penguin wrote:
I tried searching for bear, nothing recent came up. Can s/o pls link?

You're supposed too write "link??" Or if you want to be really polite, "link plz". But Penguin, you'd better stay away from that thread. There are polar bears on it.

giselle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 4:58 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Shhh, let's keep it between us. Can you please pass the cookies?

Pass the cookies to myself? You don’t need to ask twice!

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:01 pm
giselle wrote:
Pass the cookies to myself? You don’t need to ask twice!

Now I'm getting confused. Do you--we--I have split personalities? Would that be two gazelle antlers, or four? Do we have to split the cookies in half? And which way do you split a black and white cookie? I think this belongs on the Interesting Questions thread.

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:03 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Now I'm getting confused. Do you--we--I have split personalities? Would that be two gazelle antlers, or four? Do we have to split the cookies in half? And which way do you split a black and white cookie? I think this belongs on the Interesting Questions thread.

You know it's strictly against forum rules to argue with yourself. Going to have to report you. But since I'm really mean, I'm not passing you to Yael. Instead, you're reported to the nurses! Nobody messes with NICU nurses.

giselle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:04 pm
amother Azalea wrote:

I get the white and you get the black (which is actually brown)

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:04 pm
amother Kiwi wrote:
You know it's strictly against forum rules to argue with yourself. Going to have to report you. But since I'm really mean, I'm not passing you to Yael. Instead, you're reported to the nurses! Nobody messes with NICU nurses.

Ha. I'm on to you, Kiwico!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics