Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Prank ideas!?!?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 8:45 pm
My sister's and I are planning a vacation iyh. I'm in the mood of making everyone laugh and have no issue acting silly. Laughter is Soo healthy and we can all use the laughing therapy.
I tried making some phony calls with different ideas and recording them, even though it worked out well during the phone call , all my sister's chapped at a certain point that it was a phony call so it isn't so interesting anymore.
But I'm looking to do s/t In this idea.
Please share your ideas!

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:09 pm
I'd be wary of pranking other people. Not everyone appreciates that sort of humor. Your acting silly to make people laugh is not a prank; that's just being a stand-up comic.

amother
Azalea

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:11 pm
Pranks aren't funny.
You can do something like dressing up in something your mom wore back in the day, or that type of thing.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:15 pm
Get dressed up with weird wig and sunglasses and pretend to be hotel staff or anything else.... We've done that it was hilarious!

amother
Holly

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:18 pm
Why don't you make up a funny (but not insulting) game that you can all play together (like a quiz about things that would be entertaining). The one who wins gets a manicure. You could also play charades or act out other family members (again, in a funny but not mean way). For example, my cousins and I made a chat of funny things our Grandmother (z"l) used to say. It was a riot.

Plonis bas Plonis

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:24 pm
Are you sure your sisters are not on here Wink

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 9:34 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
I'd be wary of pranking other people. Not everyone appreciates that sort of humor. Your acting silly to make people laugh is not a prank; that's just being a stand-up comic.

I obviously know who I'm dealing with. They would be all for it. Love it actually.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 10:06 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
Get dressed up with weird wig and sunglasses and pretend to be hotel staff or anything else.... We've done that it was hilarious!

Just stay within the Kiddish Hashem guidelines. Please.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 10:12 pm
Have a special personalized newspaper printed up with funny family articles and pictures. Distribute with breakfast by a newspaper "boy".

synthy

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 10:26 pm
I was on vacation with my friends and one of them dressed up in a Purim beard and men’s clothes and came in while we were shmoozing late at night. Nearly gave me a heart attack for a second, but then we couldn’t stop laughing for hours.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 10:39 pm
Maybe order something funny from room service and don't tell them about it.
Or from uber eats.
Stick funny notes in their luggage.
Make a scavenger hunt.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 10:41 pm
You can record funny messages from their husband and kids and play it.
You can have a list of funny questions with replies you got from their husband's and kids. Everyone has to guess who's child/dh it is.

amother
Outerspace

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:00 pm
B'Syata D'Shmya wrote:
Just stay within the Kiddish Hashem guidelines. Please.

In case I wasn't clear, this prank is played on the sisters, not on hotel staff.
No chilul hashem ch"v...

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:01 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
In case I wasn't clear, this prank is played on the sisters, not on hotel staff.
No chilul hashem ch"v...

Are you OP or Outerspace?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics