Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Not losing weight anymore.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:03 pm
I've limited my food intake to coffee and vegetable. On shabbos I eat protein and challa. Ive lost 10lb easily but now I'm no longer losing weight. I would like to lose another 15lb.
Can you help me how I can Jumpstart my body to start losing again?
I would love to speak with a nutritionist in Monsey, any recommendations?

Undefined

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 11:07 pm
It sounds like you're eating too little. Sometimes if your body is not getting enough calories it goes into starvation mode and holds on to every single thing you're eating. Sometimes it actually helps to increase your food intake, especially protein. Try that and drink more water but you're definitely eating too little. Don't know any nutritionists in Monsey sorry, hatzlacha

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 12:18 am
Undefined wrote:
It sounds like you're eating too little. Sometimes if your body is not getting enough calories it goes into starvation mode and holds on to every single thing you're eating. Sometimes it actually helps to increase your food intake, especially protein. Try that and drink more water but you're definitely eating too little. Don't know any nutritionists in Monsey sorry, hatzlacha

That's so interesting. I always assumed the leess calories = automatic weight loss

Raizle

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 2:57 am
You are eating way too little protein.
Like someone else said, if your body thinks your starving it will hold on to anything it can. What you are you doing sounds extremely unhealthy. Vegetables and coffee only? You really need to speak to a nutritionist and make sure you are getting everything you need. Starving yourself is not the way to go
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise