Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Daven for me and I'll daven for you
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 8:22 am
It's reached that point. I have -$143 in my account. A few things will bounce back plus lots of stuff coming due this week and next. I get paid a little next Friday but from my vantage point it doesn't look like even close to enough to cover everything.
I need a yeshua quickly, please Hashem. If anyone would like to I can daven for you and you daven for me

amother
Apple

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 8:57 am
I’m praying for you with tears in my eyes as I cry for myself as well.
We were told not to send back our kids to school till tuition is paid up.
It’s day 2 of them sitting home and I’m begging hashem for a miracle.
I’m relying that he has a plan. 💔

amother
Valerian

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:03 am
I wanted to write this post last night. We're thousands of dollars in debt and our 20 year old car is no longer worth repairing so it needs to be replaced. So another loan it is...

Davening for you! Please daven for me too

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:13 am
amother Apple wrote:
I’m praying for you with tears in my eyes as I cry for myself as well.
We were told not to send back our kids to school till tuition is paid up.
It’s day 2 of them sitting home and I’m begging hashem for a miracle.
I’m relying that he has a plan. 💔

Oish. Hashem this is so awful. I'm davening for you.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:14 am
amother Valerian wrote:
I wanted to write this post last night. We're thousands of dollars in debt and our 20 year old car is no longer worth repairing so it needs to be replaced. So another loan it is...

Davening for you! Please daven for me too

In the same boat. Please Hashem send a yeshua. Please Hashem. Please. I'm davening for you

amother
Magnolia

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 9:36 am
Im going to light the shabbos candles soon. We live month to month and it gives me such anxiety.
Not sure how to pay for things we need, not want.
Ill have all of you in my personal tefilla after licht benching.
May it bring a gbentched year in terms of finances.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 19 2024, 12:36 pm
I learn zera shimshon (I try daily but don't always do it). Iyh when I do learn I am going to learn in all of your zechus

amother
Lemon

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 12:56 pm
Last I checked, we had -40,000 shekels in our account. No idea how we're going to get out of this. Dh and I both work hard, but we have a large family and a lot of medical expenses. I'd be happy to daven for you too.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 6:39 pm
A while ago, 2 years maybe there was a similar thread. We got a mod, or maybe just a random poster who offered to pair up people involved. We each got a name to daven for and personally I’ve seen so much bracha since.
I still daven for the names I got.
My husband was out of a job at the time, with huge amount of debt. He bh got a really good job soon after. We settled some of debt and are getting to a better place.

amother
Impatiens

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 6:57 pm
For complicated reasons, we had to move to a new community. We couldn't find a buyer for our house so we are renting it out and renting a smaller house in our new town for more money.
For the last 3 months our tenants haven't paid. I know they're really struggling. But now so are we. Please daven for my renters to have enough money to pay the thousands they owe us and for us to have enough to pay the mortgage on that house and the rent on our house that we live in.

doctorima

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 8:06 pm
amother Gold wrote:
A while ago, 2 years maybe there was a similar thread. We got a mod, or maybe just a random poster who offered to pair up people involved. We each got a name to daven for and personally I’ve seen so much bracha since.
My husband was out of a job at the time, with huge amount of debt. He bh got a really good job soon after. We settled some of debt and are getting to a better place.

I'm the mod who did it then, and I'm happy to hear that it's working for you and that you continue to daven for your partner.

If it would be helpful to those posting on this thread, I would be happy to again discreetly match you up with someone to daven for.

Here's the original thread: https://www.imamother.com/foru.....49747

amother
Valerian

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 8:30 pm
doctorima wrote:
I'm the mod who did it then, and I'm happy to hear that it's working for you and that you continue to daven for your partner.

If it would be helpful to those posting on this thread, I would be happy to again discreetly match you up with someone to daven for.

Thanks ! Should we pm you with our name?

amother
Emerald

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 8:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
It's reached that point. I have -$143 in my account. A few things will bounce back plus lots of stuff coming due this week and next. I get paid a little next Friday but from my vantage point it doesn't look like even close to enough to cover everything.
I need a yeshua quickly, please Hashem. If anyone would like to I can daven for you and you daven for me

Hugs OP. We are also struggling but nothing close to how much you are. I said a perek of tehillim for you. May Hashem send you, all the other posters here and us a complete yeshua quickly!

doctorima

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 9:25 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
Thanks ! Should we pm you with our name?

Yes, whoever wants to participate should PM me with your color on this thread and as much information as you're comfortable with passing on to your davening partner, such as your full Hebrew name and DH's, and any details of your individual situation that you want your partner to know and have in mind when they're davening for you.

As PM's come in I will match you up and forward whatever information you give me to your davening partner and vice-versa.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 9:29 pm
doctorima wrote:

So special of you doctorima!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:10 pm
amother Gold wrote:

Id love of the mods can do this again. And I'm so happy to hear that things are better for you

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:11 pm
doctorima wrote:
Yes, whoever wants to participate should PM me with your color on this thread and as much information as you're comfortable with passing on to your davening partner, such as your full Hebrew name and DH's, and any details of your individual situation that you want your partner to know and have in mind when they're davening for you.

As PM's come in I will match you up and forward whatever information you give me to your davening partner and vice-versa.

Ok I just saw this. Thank you so much for helping facilitate it

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:15 pm
I am in the same boat. Just got a paycheck, so we have a bit of money but it's less than our bills. By the time we get the next paycheck, we will probably be negative again. I just ordered myself a snood because the only one I have is so stretched out it doesn't stay on well, but I feel selfish whenever I use money for clothing or snoods when we so badly need it to pay the bills.

amother
Eggplant

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:16 pm
I heard of a segulah to say Parshas Haman first thing in the morning - before uttering any word.

It is EXTREMELY hard as a mother. In order to make it work, I set the alarm for 15 minutes earlier, placed the siddur next to my bed, went out of bed, washed up and said Birchas Hashacher and right away Parshas Haman.

I did see wonderful yeshios.

amother
Pansy

Post Sat, Jan 20 2024, 11:16 pm
Husband is desperate for a job. Davening for all of you.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics