Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Large brea*ts in son
Previous  1  2

amother
Zinnia

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 11:25 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
Gynecomastia is sometimes the result of weed

Uhhhhh in a 9 year old???

amother
RosePink

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 12:13 pm
What’s crazy is that my flat chested 18 year old son started working out at the gym. He is very proud that he now has small bre*sts. When he comes home from his workout he shows me his muscle and his chest. It seems to be something that a very in shape man is proud of.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 1:48 pm
amother Lily wrote:
Are you/him open to exercising to look more toned?

I've tried encouraging him to work out, to no avail. Perhaps I can come up with a fun idea so it doesn't seem bothersome.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 1:49 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
What type of pills did the pediatrician offer?

I'm not sure. Something to flatten him. I heard pills and said noooo way.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 1:51 pm
amother Sienna wrote:
I’d wait a few more years to see if he outgrows it

If he’s getting bullied or embarrassed about it, I’d get him a personal trainer to help him exercise in a way specifically for pecs

Right, so this is what the Dr originally recommended. But he's quite self conscious, wears a sweatshirt at all times, even when it isn't cold. He also slouches a lot, to try minimizing what he looks like. Breaks my heart.
I bought him a minimizing undershirt, but it only does so much.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 1:52 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:
Make sure he is staying away from products with soy (which is so many these days because soybean is the cheapest oil. Soy is the cheapest “protein”)

Stay away from flax. Lavender oil in anything.

Good to know. Thanks.

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:37 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
What’s crazy is that my flat chested 18 year old son started working out at the gym. He is very proud that he now has small bre*sts. When he comes home from his workout he shows me his muscle and his chest. It seems to be something that a very in shape man is proud of.

Having larger pecs can cause the area to protrude, but in a different way.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 7:07 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:
Make sure he is staying away from products with soy (which is so many these days because soybean is the cheapest oil. Soy is the cheapest “protein”)

Stay away from flax. Lavender oil in anything.

Flax seed? Oils? Why?

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 7:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Right, so this is what the Dr originally recommended. But he's quite self conscious, wears a sweatshirt at all times, even when it isn't cold. He also slouches a lot, to try minimizing what he looks like. Breaks my heart.
I bought him a minimizing undershirt, but it only does so much.

So then go that route. It’s clear he’s uncomfortable with it and it can hopefully be fixed soon with the help of a trainer, so what’s the issue?

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 7:13 pm
amother RosePink wrote:

Large pecs are not the same as “man b**bs”. One is fit and muscular, the other is fat. He should be proud, those muscles take a lot of work and devotion to get to that point..

amother
RosePink

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 7:50 pm
amother Sienna wrote:
Large pecs are not the same as “man b**bs”. One is fit and muscular, the other is fat. He should be proud, those muscles take a lot of work and devotion to get to that point..

They honestly look like 2 breasts and I don’t understand why he thinks it makes him look good. He didn’t have this before he started working out. He worked hard to get them which I do think is strange.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 8:49 pm
Know that you are not alone. My 14 year old has big breasts, he's also very overweight. It is really not pleasant to see.

octopus

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 8:50 pm
It makes me so sad how self conscious even young boys are in their bodies! Our society is so cruel.

octopus

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 8:51 pm
I'm not saying this to hurt any mother that's worried about her kid. That's understandable. It's just so hard all around!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics