Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
How to get Chai lifeline meals in Columbia

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:41 am
Anyone know how to go about it? Is there a specific number to call?

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:43 am
I work at columbia. chai lifeline doesn’t provide meals. meals are provided by satmar bikur cholim and chesed 24/7

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:46 am
amother DarkYellow wrote:
I work at columbia. chai lifeline doesn’t provide meals. meals are provided by satmar bikur cholim and chesed 24/7

We were told that chai lifeline does meals too but you need to book them. Like they don’t stock it in the fridge but they send meals with your name labeled on

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:47 am
If your child has a life threatening illness, call Chai lifeline to register. You will be assigned a caseworker who will interview you and figure out what assistance you need. You will get meals delivered to your child's room if that's a need you both believe you need. Chai lifelines number is 2124651300

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:47 am
amother cornflower wrote:
If your child has a life threatening illness, call Chai lifeline to register. You will be assigned a caseworker who will interview you and figure out what assistance you need. You will get meals delivered to your child's room if that's a need you both believe you need. Chai lifelines number is 2124651300

Thank you!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 11:48 am

Chai Lifeline does deliver meals to hospitals. We got meals from chai Lifeline. I think you need to register with them.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 12:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
We were told that chai lifeline does meals too but you need to book them. Like they don’t stock it in the fridge but they send meals with your name labeled on

Fwiw meals are brought directly to rooms from chesed 24/7 and satmar bikur cholim too. It’s extras that are put in fridge

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 12:17 pm
Fwiw meals are brought directly to rooms from chesed 24/7 and satmar bikur cholim too. It’s extras that are put in fridge

Right. But Chai Lifeline delivers food to hospital rooms as well.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 1:11 pm
amother Lawngreen wrote:
Right. But Chai Lifeline delivers food to hospital rooms as well.

Ive never seen them coming around with food which makes me think it may it be the same volume as the other organizations. Either way mi k’amcha yisroel. Our patients are so lucky

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 1:11 pm
amother cornflower wrote:

You might want to try to register with kochavim. I volunteer for them. What they fo is unbelievable.

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 3:07 pm
Chesed 24/7 does meals too— 845 354 3233 ext 1103

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 3:21 pm
Satmar biker cholim and chesed 24/7 have much better food than Chai lifeline
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries