Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding
Individual serving packets of formula

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 2:57 pm
Is there anywhere you can buy these?

I want to keep formula on hand for the odd time I need it but I don't anticipate using it often, and once you open the big containers you have to use them up within a month...

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 3:05 pm
enfamil makes single serve packets

amother
Milk

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 8:10 pm
Would love something like this too!
Here’s what I did-
I bought a container of materna and keep it in the freezer. I took a tiny bottle and scooped in 1 scoop of formula and another bottle with 60 ml water. I put this in my diaper bag before going out. If I don’t use it- which is usually- the little bottle gets put back in the freezer or dumped.

teachkids

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 8:58 pm
Until I start using formula regularly I just buy the small bottles of ready to feed.
Enfamil does make single serving powder packets but I've only seen it in sample packs, never in stores.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:51 pm
amother Milk wrote:
Would love something like this too!
Here’s what I did-
I bought a container of materna and keep it in the freezer. I took a tiny bottle and scooped in 1 scoop of formula and another bottle with 60 ml water. I put this in my diaper bag before going out. If I don’t use it- which is usually- the little bottle gets put back in the freezer or dumped.

I was thinking about this, but when I googled freezing formula it seems to not be recommended Sad

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:52 pm
teachkids wrote:
Until I start using formula regularly I just buy the small bottles of ready to feed.
Enfamil does make single serving powder packets but I've only seen it in sample packs, never in stores.

Hmm, that's an idea although those are so expensive...

I'll keep an eye out for the Enfamil packets. I checked online and they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:54 pm
I just buy the 2 oz similac bottles that you get in the hospital and leave a few in my diaper bag. You can order on Amazon or if you live in a big city, your local supermarket might carry it as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Formula Feeding