Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Are elite products still recalled???

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 11:34 am
I bought elite gum today and wondering if it's still recalled or ok to eat

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 1:02 pm
Anyone know?

fauxreal

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 1:09 pm
No. Groceries weren’t carrying them for a while (I assume while the company ran production and distribution) but I began buying once I saw it in stores again, 2-3 months ago.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 3:21 pm
The product are fresh & fully back in stock in Israel bh.

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 3:53 pm
We've had them back in Israel for a year already. (I still remember where I was when I saw that ta'amis were back in stock lol, and that was over a year ago.)

Success10

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 4:33 pm
My daughter and I wept "tears of joy" (well, pretended to) when the strawberry filled chocolate bars finally returned to the shelves. Was relatively recently, and I think the last of all the chocolate products to return.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 4:50 pm
Success10 wrote:
My daughter and I wept "tears of joy" (well, pretended to) when the strawberry filled chocolate bars finally returned to the shelves. Was relatively recently, and I think the last of all the chocolate products to return.
Ooohh, we missed those too Smile

amother
Amaryllis

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 7:55 pm
I still havent seen the elite pesek zman chocolate spread in brooklyn. Been waiting for that to return

amother
Topaz

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 7:59 pm
We made hot chocolate with the mekupelet chocolate tonight…. Was delicious!!!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 8:13 pm
Can’t verify if this is true but dh spoke to a manager at a local grocery about it. He told him that there’s no longer a recall but there’s some sort of fine they need to pay the fda or whatever agency is in charge. So far they haven’t so it can’t be brought in. The stores that bring it in get it on the black market. Again, this is not verified.

amother
Taupe

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 8:27 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
Can’t verify if this is true but dh spoke to a manager at a local grocery about it. He told him that there’s no longer a recall but there’s some sort of fine they need to pay the fda or whatever agency is in charge. So far they haven’t so it can’t be brought in. The stores that bring it in get it on the black market. Again, this is not verified.

Same. I was in the grocery and was looking for shtix and the guy told me he has them but they're expensive because they're not officially being imported yet, it's "black market". He didn't mention fda

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 8:30 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:

All stores in my city are fully stocked with elite chocolates for the past while now.

BatZion

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 2:33 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Ooohh, we missed those too Smile

Haaaa one of our absolute favorites in this house!

Success10

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 3:05 am
BatZion wrote:
Haaaa one of our absolute favorites in this house!

Not my personal fave, I was just so happy for my daughter who was waiting for so long. She's not alone, though. A visit to the Elite chocolates facebook page showed many, many posts of "מתי??? מתי חוזר שוקולד תות???"

My personal faves (not that you asked) are Pesek Zman and the Blondie salt caramel bar.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 3:18 am
Did they rebrand some of the stuff to Geneve?

I think I remember this being an elite product?
https://www.peppermintsupermar.....99349

BatZion

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 3:53 am
Success10 wrote:
Not my personal fave, I was just so happy for my daughter who was waiting for so long. She's not alone, though. A visit to the Elite chocolates facebook page showed many, many posts of "מתי??? מתי חוזר שוקולד תות???"

My personal faves (not that you asked) are Pesek Zman and the Blondie salt caramel bar.

Ah but it's ONE of our favorites Wink I'm with you on the Pesek Zman!! Now I want a Pesek Zman...

Busybee5

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 4:33 am
We have had some for a while but I haven't seen flakes for quite some time now. Are they back where you live?

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:20 am
I finally found the pesek zman again in super 13 in bp!

Wolfsbane

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:50 am
Wait, what happened?

amother
Seablue

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:34 am
amother Babyblue wrote:
I finally found the pesek zman again in super 13 in bp!

Anywhere in Lakewood I can find?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen