Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO bungalow 2024

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 9:54 am
After many many years of staying home for the summer the time has come.
I’m looking for a bungalow for the summer. There’s nothing advertised. How do I go about it?
What are names of bungalow colonies similar to Nachlei Emuna? Specifically looking for a place with a large crowd- the bigger the better.
Also a diverse middle of the road chasidish crowd.
Any suggestions?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 4:07 pm
Bumping up for the evening crowd.
Any suggestions?

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 9:06 pm
Do you have any friends or family or neighbors that currently go yearly to a place you’d be interested in? If yes, ask them if they’re ok with posting on their bungalow colony chat (if they have one) that your interested in renting, and who’s renting out their unit this year. Many people don’t advertise and just do by word of mouth.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 14 2024, 11:37 pm
amother Tuberose wrote:
Do you have any friends or family or neighbors that currently go yearly to a place you’d be interested in? If yes, ask them if they’re ok with posting on their bungalow colony chat (if they have one) that your interested in renting, and who’s renting out their unit this year. Many people don’t advertise and just do by word of mouth.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to respond.
The thing is I don’t really have family or friends that go to the country. And I recently moved & am not that close with the new neighbors yet. I just really want my kids to have the country experience this year.
So I turn to my imamother friends for any recommendations.
Any more suggestions?

amother
Valerian

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:22 am
I'm confused. Why not try nachlei emunah if you're looking for something like if?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 3:06 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
I'm confused. Why not try nachlei emunah if you're looking for something like if?

I’m definitely trying. But it’s hard getting in. That’s why I’m looking for more places that I can try as well.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 4:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m definitely trying. But it’s hard getting in. That’s why I’m looking for more places that I can try as well.

I was thinking of trying too; who do I need to speak to?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries