Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
LAKEWOOD-No idea about styles and really need a new shaitel

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:12 am
I need someone who will look at me and tell me what will look good.
Whenever I go to buy a shaitel they ask me what I want. I don’t know what I want! I just want to look the best I can. Even if I find a wig that the hair seems nice, I don’t know what to say when they ask about cut.
Is there someone who can look at me and tell me what would look good for my face/age/height? Not someone pushy. Someone gentle and honest. I have the money to buy now and I just don’t want to come home with another wig that I’ll regret.

amother
Mayflower

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:24 am
I recommend Miriam Rosenberg. She's doing this for years and she has a really good eye for what looks good on someone. She's not at all pushy. And she doesn't just go with the trends, she recommends what would look good on you. Her clients sheitels don't all look the same. I'm so bad with these things, but I always know I can trust her to sell me the right wig and cut it beautifully.

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:32 am
Yehudis felsenberg. Hands down.
Shes super nice, calm and not pushy. But she has an amazing eye and will guide you if that is what you want. Shes very experienced and knows her stuff. Just tell her exactly what you said here. That you don’t know and looking for her to help make the decision.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:06 am
Any suggestions for Brooklyn?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 11:10 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
Yehudis felsenberg. Hands down.
Shes super nice, calm and not pushy. But she has an amazing eye and will guide you if that is what you want. Shes very experienced and knows her stuff. Just tell her exactly what you said here. That you don’t know and looking for her to help make the decision.

Do you have her number?

kneidelmeidel

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 3:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
I need someone who will look at me and tell me what will look good.
Whenever I go to buy a shaitel they ask me what I want. I don’t know what I want! I just want to look the best I can. Even if I find a wig that the hair seems nice, I don’t know what to say when they ask about cut.
Is there someone who can look at me and tell me what would look good for my face/age/height? Not someone pushy. Someone gentle and honest. I have the money to buy now and I just don’t want to come home with another wig that I’ll regret.

Looking for this exact thing but in the UK, any Brits here with recommendations? Sorry hope I’m not hijacking this😅🙈
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels