Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
I am so angry at Hashem. Why would this happen

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:40 pm
I am so angry at Hashem. Why would he make that the Rav says a psak that causes damage financially and more emotionally to one person and the other person doesn't feel like this. This is not supposed to be the way of Halacha. I feel the more righteous it keeps you busy and gets you nowhere. I really hope things change and its not a final psak but I don't know. I am so angry at Hashem I cried so much today. This whole exercise and davening etc took a big toll on me. Were my kabalos I took on worth nothing to Hashem? maybe they will be ? I hope so much .How does he decided whose actions are worth more.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 8:45 pm
You can never understand the ways of Hashem. What looks one way today may appear totally different in the end. Hang tight, hold out. We don’t get better prizes because we daven more, we get closer, more
Connected, so we can know without certainty that every step of the way is part of the master plan

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:08 pm
amother Natural wrote:
You can never understand the ways of Hashem. What looks one way today may appear totally different in the end. Hang tight, hold out. We don’t get better prizes because we daven more, we get closer, more
Connected, so we can know without certainty that every step of the way is part of the master plan

My husband is more optimistic and says its not final . I really hope so. I think if he wasnt so optimistic he would go crazy from all of the problems we face. It hurts me to see him suffering so much and the deep lines in his face. How can I parent when I am so broken myself. It affects all of us.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:19 pm
amother Natural wrote:
Connected
, so we can know without certainty that every step of the way is part of the master plan

I think most of us expect to get more prizes because that is exactly what our conversations with hashem are about. Hashem please help with A, B and C. Hashem please make D, E, and F work out.

And honestly, I never understood how davening and asking for things get a person closer to hashem if hashem isn't communicating back in a way we can understand.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:22 pm
Don’t be angry at hashem yet. You can go to a rav that specializes in this area to get more clarity

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:30 pm
amother Sienna wrote:
Don’t be angry at hashem yet. You can go to a rav that specializes in this area to get more clarity

Im upset because other side pushed for their rav I said lets go to a Rav of community. where I live there isnt that many. Rav of community suggested some one else as he didnt want to take the case. They all spoke to each other after we each said our part. I dont want this to shlep and I dont see who else to go to. I feel Halacha should protect both parties and I hope and pray it isn't final. I wasted a week on this. Besides all the time before the actual Bais Din. Its an emotional toll. I am not perfect but I try to do things right. I dont need prizes from hashem I just want to know he hears and sees when I cry in my bed when I oversalt the food with my tears etc.Does he really see? How much emotional pain can one household take? This isnt the first episode though I hope it is the last. The last ten years we had pockets of joy through a background of emotional suffering from circumstances that were just too much for us.Husband was adamant that the right way is from a Rav and for sure he will understand. I hope I really hope...........

happy7

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:32 pm
It is so so so hard to feel like emes didn’t prevail. I am so very sorry you are going though this.
I had a conversation recently with a woman and she lost so much in her divorce, including custody. Her ex just is so much more money and resources and she said, the hardest part about the divorce was that Emes did not prevail.
My husband has a very close friend going through a terrible divorce and every step he has taken to follow halacha has backfired. He is having so much trouble with Emunah. And yet, he says, if he doesn’t have Emunah, he has nothing.
I don’t know why Hashem is doing this, and that isn’t even the question we need to ask. We don’t really want to know why.Hashem surely has a reason, so, We simply need to ask hashem to take away the pain and suffering for us.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 9:35 pm
happy7 wrote:
It is so so so hard to feel like emes didn’t prevail. I am so very sorry you are going though this.
I had a conversation recently with a woman and she lost so much in her divorce, including custody. Her ex just is so much more money and resources and she said, the hardest part about the divorce was that Emes did not prevail.
My husband has a very close friend going through a terrible divorce and every step he has taken to follow halacha has backfired. He is having so much trouble with Emunah. And yet, he says, if he doesn’t have Emunah, he has nothing.
I don’t know why Hashem is doing this, and that isn’t even the question we need to ask. We don’t really want to know why.Hashem surely has a reason, so, We simply need to ask hashem to take away the pain and suffering for us.

Iyh EMES will prevail in ALL our situations. Thanks all for responding. feeling drained tonight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed