Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
How many pairs of earrings do you have?
Previous  1  2

ChalieB

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 5:41 am
1. How many sets of earrings do you own?
My savta makes beautiful earrings as a hobby, so I have ~100 pairs

2. Do you wear only real jewelry (silver, gold) or do you wear costume jewelry also?
I wear silver backings with beads, pearls. I have very few gold earrings, some gold and pearl necklaces, but none with real stones.

3. How often do you feel the need to replace your jewelry?
I don't, but whenever I see my savta she gives me new jewelry. Some she makes, some she gets from used jewelry sales.

4. Do you have any jewelry that is sitting in your closet that you're embarrassed to wear because it's outdated or some other reason?
Yes, my bat mitzvah jewelry Smile

5. If you had an extra $500 what type of jewelry would you buy?
A (lab) diamond ring, I never got one and would like to have- even if it's small.

6. Do you feel bad about not being able to afford to buy more jewelry?
I'm not lacking

Bubbles77

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 7:26 am
5-6.

2. Do you wear only real jewelry (silver, gold) or do you wear costume jewelry also?
Both. My weekday earrings are all costume

When it gets lost or breaks.

4. Do you have any jewelry that is sitting in your closet that you're embarrassed to wear because it's outdated or some other reason?
Not much, but some pieces that were gifts not to my taste.

A bracelet to replace mine that my husband gave me at our wedding, which recently got lost Crying

BH I am happy with what I have. I appreciate that I am able to wear things like costume earrings (I know many are sensitive and can't) so that I can have the variety I have.

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:30 am
amother OP wrote:

1. I think about 5-6
2. I only wear real gold
3. I don’t replace, but I add more jewelry to my collection. I usually get a new piece of jewelry for birthday/anniversary. More expensive ones for bigger birthdays etc
4. I have some necklaces that I don’t wear anymore, no particular reason, but over the years I’ve gotten nicer ones and this don’t speak to me anymore
5. I don’t want to get attacked, but I wouldn’t find it worth it to buy jewelry with $500. Most of my jewelry is in the few thousand dollar range. I’d rather save the $500 towards a future piece
6. No I don’t feel bad. Sometimes we could afford it, other times we can’t. Bh I’m happy when I could get some, but not sad when we can’t

amother
Diamond

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:08 am
One pair. Real diamonds. I don’t feel the need to change it up. I’d rather get one nice pair every few years.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics